Chapter 5

Sorry the last chapter was really short um I will try to start posting regularly but that not work so yeah anyway let get to this chapter

Last time in We're a Secret

'After Mikey went to the kitchen I stayed to pack the rest of his stuff and then went to the kitchen, and saw him with his head in the freezer'

"Mikey what are you doing ", I ask curiously "Oh I was getting ice cream kitty out and getting her (is the ice cream kitten a boy of girl) into the ice cooler full of ice on the table ", he said looking at me whit an ice cream cat hanging from his chin I was cringing and turned to get the Ice cooler and put it under the cat "I guess we can have a pet but what does it eat", "Ice Cubes" (please tell me if that's right", I chuckled and gave Mikey his bag to put it on and gave him the cooler and we left disappearing into the night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the spirit sister's laier~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV.

we were looking for Mickey and Wolf 'this wasn't supposed to happen if I ever see our parents I'm going to kill them' as I thought that Leo yelled to come back we looked at were he was it was an open man hole and a note as Leo read it his eyes watered but then smiled "mickey says he's sorry and that he is with Wolf but he won't be around anymore because they left the city and toke that stupid ice cream cat" as Leo said this Fangs cried and asked "does it say when they will come back" Leo looked again and shook his head no "GOD DAMMIT" rapheal kicked the trash bin next to us and ran off while leo just stayed there and kept looking at the note, fangs, and donnie left into the man hole back to the liar, I went to comfort Leo "It will be ok Leo they will come back when they are ready and in that time we should keep things ok in New York for now and wait till they return" i had suggested. Leo looked at me and said a sentence that I cou-no wouldn't believe.
" But what would happen if they never come back?" I could easily tell by his face he actually belived what just came out of his mind. I didn't like this not one single bit, but then again who would like to see their hero aboundon them. I sighed looking at the broken turtle infront of me.

"Then we will face it when the time comes. Alright?" I ask and he nodded.

"Welp lets go clean up. Im not about to have my sister come back to a messy home." Smirking I grab a broom and began. I know my sister just ran away with turtle, but I know she'll be back and I know my 'parents' will pay. So for right now lets have 'fun'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey everyone Fang here short chapter I know but we will work on it. Luv ya bye.