chappy 2 onii-chan ou bentou....

“Ka-kao..”

She then looked up, a gentle smile on her face.

“Hello, onii-chan.”

It felt like the older Kuroko's body moved on it’s own and unconsciously hugged his sister.

“Kao.” He said  and didn’t even notice the said blue haired boy was already crying.

“Onii-chan, don’t cry i’m here i won’t leave again, ever, don’t worry, ne?” she said in a reassuring voice, she then released from their hug and smiled at her brother.

“Why don’t we go inside? ne onii-chan” the younger sister said and Tetsuya nodded.

As they were inside, Tetsuya carrying her luggage in the room when nigou jumped at her, making her gasp.

She recovered from her shock by holding nigou up.

“Is this yours onii-chan? He’s so cute.” she said, a soft smile adoring her face, the said dog then licked her face happily.

“He-hey *giggles* that tickles- ummm-?"

“Nigou,his name is Nigou” Kurt Ko said as he went down the stairs, having her bag placed inside her room.

Kao then raised her eyebrow in amusement and curiosity.

“Why nigou?” She asked her brother.

“Because my teammates said I look like him, but since you're here you look like him too now.” he said teasingly at his sister.

Kao then looked at the dog and to his brother repeatedly and giggled.

“Your right you- I mean 'we' look just like him.” she said with a light chuckle.

She then put the small Siberian Husky down and seated herself in the sofa and sighed a little tiredly.

“I am so tired.” She mummbled out, Tetsuya then sat down next to her.

“How did you get here, or got permission to be here?”He asked his sister and the said sky colored hair girl gave a small smile.

“Aunty said I’m old enough to go now so she kind of allowed and helped me to go back.” She explained.

“oh...” was all the other sibling could say and they both sighed at the same time.

When they noticed their same reaction they smiled at each other.

Tetsuya then gave her another hug which she returned, the blue haired teen then mumbled out the words Kao was wanting to hear for a long time.

“Okaeri, Kao.”

Kao just simply hummed in response and after a moment of their comforting embrace he released her, only to chuckle lightly when he saw his said sister was already dead panned asleep.

He smiled at her for a moment then stood up, he then decided not to wake her up and just carry her since she wasn't that heavy.

He then carried her to her old room which stayed clean but empty for years, when he laid her down on her bed she mumbled something in her sleep.

Tetsuya looked at his sister in confusion since he couldn’t quite understand what she just said.

He just sighed and let a small smile creep into his normally unemotional face.

“Good night Kao. ” He whispered and walked towards the door and closed it as quietly and gently as possible.

The next day...

When a crtain blue haired male teen woke up in the morning, in his room he was indulged by a delicious scent, then it came to him that the sudden event that happened yesterday wasn’t a dream at all.

He then went down and saw Kao flipping some pancakes on a frying pan.

“Good morning” He said while he walked inside their kitchen .

“Good morning too onii-chan, why don’t you go sit over there and wait for the pancakes their almost done and onii-chan..... bed hair.” she said as she looked at her brother with a small smile, she then went back to her business, which was cooking their breakfast.

Tetsuya didn’t care about his bed hair, since he had just woken up and felt dazed.

As Kao placed the fifth pancake on the plate and placed it on the table, she then turned to look at her brother and sighed.

“Onii-chan I told you 'bed hair'.” The said older brother didn’t pay attention because he was too busy getting some pancakes and putting it on his plate.

Kao then hanged her apron and went to her drawers to get a brush, she then came back brush in her hand.

She then went behind her brother and started to brush his light blue locks.

When she was done she took a seat right in front of him and began getting some of the pancakes.

After they were done eating Tetsuya changed into his uniform and prepared to go out.

“I’m going now Kao, because I’m running late” he said to her, not sounding the fact that he was actually late and was sweating out of nervousness of what his terrifying coach would do to him.

With his haste to go he didn’t quite care at he moment  if his said sister that was cleaning on the kitchen heard and just went away.

                After kao heard  tetsu he was already gone when she went to the front door, then she sighed “ onii-chan no baka, you forgot your bentou,... well i guess i should be going at the school around lunch time” kao said to herself and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Little did kao know that tetsu doesn’t carry lunch with him.

                After she was finished taking a shower she plopped down the sofa and watched tv because she was only waiting time to go by, after about hours of watching  tv she looked at the wall clock” it’s already time huh” then she went upstairs to change her clothes, she wore a simple top with  a ribbon in the middle and some shorts and some polka dotted knee high socks, after she finished changing she went out with tetsu’s lunch in her hand.

Tetsu was by the gym because they had afternoon practice today and then he heard someone shout about a girl tetsu? Then he turned around to see his little sister being surrounded by his sempais, “kao.” Then everyone turned to face him, “ah onii-chan, ou bentou” she said while raising the packed lunch, then everyone who surrounded kao shouted “EEEHHHHHH!!!!!! ONIII-CHAANNN!” they screamed which led the other members to look at them, “eh?” kagami said without knowing whats going on, then kuroko said simply “she’s my sister.”