CHAPPY 3 SHE'S MY SISTER ......'_'

Kao’s p.o.v

“EHHHH! ONII-CHAN?!”

Are onii-chan's members really this noisy?

I went over to onii-chan and handed him the packed lunch.

“Hai, ou bentou...” I plainly said as I offered it to him, then he took it.

“Domo.” He said, his eyes held appreciation in them, I smiled lightly at him.

We went over to the benches and left the sempai's gaping at us up until onii-chan talked.

“Sempai please close your mouths."

They didn't realise their mouths were open wide and quickly as my brother said they closed them.

His said teamates quickly went to our side and began bombarding us with questions like ‘Are you really his sister?' or 'Why didn’t you tell us you had a cute sister!’ and the questions still go on for a minute more or so.

After onii-chan finished answering all the questions  a guy came walking towards us, the guy had red hair and is big , like BIG ,Big.

I looked up at his face with my usual stoic expression that rivaled my brother's.

He then suddenly grabbed onii-chan's head with his large hands.

“Oi Kuroko,coach said it’s time to practice.” he said sjmply as he ruffled my brother's light blue hair.

My brother looked at me, silently asking if it was alright for me to stay at the benches with that I gave a reassuring nod to him.

“Alright Kagami-kun, ah before I forget, Kao, this is Kagami Taiga-kun, Kagami-kun this is Kuroko Takako or Kao, she hates it when you call her full name.” My brother said, i troducing us both to each other.

I bow slightly at his partner and gave him a small polite smile.

“Nice to meet you.”

  He also bowed while scratching his head and said his introductions in a rather  uncertain tone.

“Ah- do-domo, I- I’m not quite used to introductions.”

I then extend my hand out and smile a little bit at that.

“It’s okay Taiga ..oh, I’m sorry I called you on first name basis it became a habit, since i’m used to how foreigners use the first name of the person.”

He nodded and reassured me that it was nothing to worry about.

“Yeah and it’s okay since i just came from America a couple of months ago so it’s alright too, Ka-kao”

He then shook my hand and suddenly I catch him blushing? Maybe he is that bad with strangers.

He then lets go and went to the court still blushing.

"Now I feel bad that I made him uncomfortable. "

I thought and let out a sigh, before I could head to the benches someone suddenly bumps into me.

It was a girl with brown hair, wearing a female version of Onii-chan's uniform.

“KYAAAHHHH!”

She suddenly squealed out, then she just pointed at me.

“Kuroko! You turned into a GIRL!?”

I blinked at her, my usual non emotional facade still on my face but I was confused with the situation.

Onii-chan then heard the said female student's sudden outburst and went to us.

"Coach,.. I’m here that’s my little sister.” Onii-chan said behind her.

She she looked at him then to me repeatedly.

“Ehhh! Your Kuroko kun's sister!? And not only that ..hmm wah~ your cute.” she said, while eyeing me up and down.

“ Th-thanks?”

After everyone finished explaining to her what happened the moment I entered the gymnasium they started to get back to practice.

An hour of practice passed by and their coach blowed her whistle.

“Okay! that was only the warm-ups and guess what minnasan hehehe~." She drifted off with a somewhat girly giggle.

Everyone of the team players paled at the sight of their coach giggling.

I raised a confused eyebrow at the situation, even Onii-chan paled.

"I’ve got a practice match from Kaijou high! And since it’s been a long time that we played against them, I got a practice match from them!” she said happ0
ily.

After the news that their coach shared everyone started groaning and sighed.

I think I even heard someone say ‘here she goes again’ or something like that .

I saw Onii-chan sigh and Taiga-kun too, Hyuuga sempai then suddenly asked something to my blue haired sibling .

“By the way do the generation of miracles know about your little sister Kuroko?”

Generation of miracles? What’s that?

I showed a confused expression to my brother and he looked at me for a moment and back to his captain.

“No.” he said simply.

He didn't answer the subject of my confusion so I went to Taiga-kun.

“Ano.... what’s a genation of miracles?” I asked him as he was taking a sip of his water in which he suddenly spotted out in surprise.

I took the towel on the bench and handed it to him, apologizing for surprising him so suddenly.

He said it was fine and he was learning on how to get used it.

He then explained to me what the group was and the purpose why Onii-chan didn’t go to prestigious schools.

I nodded in understanding and looked at my brother who was talking with the other team members.

Amidst all the noise someone came in, I think it’s the team Onii-chan are fighting, since they were wearing different uniforms.

When they came in I notice a handsome blond student coming our way.

Due to sudden habit I went to Onii-chans side and hid in his back.

The blond student then came to Onii-chan and smiled .

“Ya!~Kurokochi!~” he exclaimed happily at my brother.

kurokochi?

“Isashiburi Kise-kun.” Onii-chan said simply to the blond.

He smiled at my brother and they talked about other happenings that I didn’t even know about.

After a few moments the blond finally noticing someone was behind Onii-chan's back.

“Ne, Kurokochi I mght be hallucinating but there’s a girl you behind your back.” he said while pointing at me.

I looked at him wearing my usual stoic face.

“She’s my little sister.” onii-chan said bluntly he was shocked surprised at this and began pointing between us two with a flabbergasted look.

Until then then he suddenly shouted

“EHHHHHHHH!!!!”.