chappy 15: thank you game.

Third person’s p.o.v

                                          The procedure lasted for an hour now, kao screaming in agonizing pain, “O-Onii-chan!, ugh! M-make i-it st-stop please!” kao shouted at kuroko who was now trying hard not to cry by his sister’s pain, “is it still not finish!” he yelled to Alex, “no! Not yet! Just a little bit more! Momoi-chan! Hold her down properly!” she yelled to momoi who was now crying, because even though they only met she has quite a friendly connection with kao, so seeing her hurting like this hurts her very much, “ha-hai! Gomenasai!” she said stuttering, then holding kao’s  squirming legs more firmly, then as Alex grabbed and  pushed on the stucked pressure points kao let out another scream, and then held on to kuroko’s hand tightly, “kao it’s going to be over soon, just bear with it a little more.” Kuroko said while squeezing kao’s hand and all she could reply was another agonizing scream, “come on! Hold her down! This last one will be even more painful” Alex said, and then they tightened their hold on kao, and then Alex grabbed and twisted her leg and pushed some parts on it which are the pressure points of kao’s leg, and with that motioned repeated again and again kao screamed and cried in pain, and squirmed even more and that’s until they heard a crack sound, “It’s finished.” Alex said standing up and whipping her sweat and everyone else did too, “Is she alright now?” daiki asked, “only one thing to find out.” Alex said simply and then she grabbed an exhausted kao’s arm and pulled her up, which caused everyone to gasp in shock and in worry that she might fall again because of the injured leg, even kao was expecting the pain to shoot through her leg but, nothing happened. She walked around and then touched her leg still couldn’t believe nothing is happening, and the she did a few jumps still nothing happened, “why don’t you do some hard moves, ones mostly uses the muscles of the leg”, Alex said, “I need some pressure movements to make sure if... if it really is healed” kao thought, and then she moved to the farther side of the room, everyone looked at her curiously on what she’s gonna do, and then she jumped and again jumped, even higher then the first jump and then the last jump was higher and quickly splitting her legs, daring to do a jumping split, everyone was nervous especially kuroko, and when she landed on the ground she gasped, “what! Does it still hurt?” Alex said thinking the procedure didn’t work, and the she shook her head, “I gasped because I didn’t feel anything, no pain, nothing.” Kao said wide eyed, and then she cracked up a small smile, and let out a tear and stood up and ran to Alex to give her a hug, “THANK YOU! Thank you, thank you, thank you!.” And then everyone busted out sheer joy that their new friend was now healed.

(Time skip: P)

                            After all the congratulating everyone was now seated in the living room and was waiting for dinner, “oi! Isn’t it ready yet?! I’m starving!” daiki said shouting to kagami who was wearing a red apron cooking dinner, “shut up! You’re not even helping! So it’s better to keep your trap down! Asshole!” he yelled back to daiki, and was about to start a fight and then kao stood up banging her hand in the table, “excuse me, I think It’s better that I help taiga, I mean taiga-kun in the kitchen so that everything will be fast and we will all be able to eat, right?, instead of just wasting our time by arguing.” Kao said the last part while smiling, but in truth she was irritated, and everyone gulped in fear, “ne tetsu, your sister can get a little nasty when she’s mad huh.” Daiki whispered while kao was now in the kitchen, “your right! She’s scary when kaochi is mad!” kise exclaimed, whisper shouting, “that’s not all, you wouldn’t call that being angry, she’s still only irritated because she’s hungry, but when she’s truly angry-“ kuroko paused, and everyone leaned in curious, “she can’t hold back, unconsciously she might kill you, or so I’m told by her friend.” Kuroko said simply, but that made them be conscious on not to make this kuroko kao angry, “she’s just like Akashi, only a girl version.” Momoi said and as they were murmuring, a hot pot was placed down in front of them, everyone didn’t notice at first until the alluring smell made them turn around and that’s were their delicious dinner commenced.

(Time skip, againJ)

                                          After everyone was done kao spoke, “everyone thank you for everything, really, and I couldn’t express my gratitude even more, especially Alexandra-san, thank you.” Kao said and bowed in gratitude, “ma ma, don’t worry about it! And just call me Alex! Alexandra is just too long!” Alex said, “Hai, Alex-san, then to express my gratitude I will take on requests.” Kao said “requests?” everyone said at the same time not getting on to the point on what she’s talking about, “ummm, it’s just like a game, a game of me repaying thanks, I thinks it’s easier that way, well let’s see, like for example, onii-chan will be the first guy who I want to repay my thanks, then I will set on a day, and on that day any requests he asks I’ll just simply do it, oh, but limited to only one I forgot.” Kao explained, and everyone quickly understood the meaning of her point now, “even though we don’t want you to go through all that trouble, It might seem fun!” momoi said excitedly, “but who’s going to be the first one?” midorima asked, “I am.” Kagami, kise, atsushi said at the same time, “sorry, but I’m going to be first.” Kise-kun said, “well, sorry to you too, but you can be second I’m gonna be the first in this game!” kagami said, and atsushi just brought out a whole box of pocky, and started to eat, not caring on the fighting duo, “your not gonna even defend yourself are you?” midorima said, and atsushi just kept on chewing pocky, and then momoi went to her bag and grabbed her whistle, and went back to the table not noticing she left the table in the first place, and then she breathed in and whistled as loud as she can, kuroko and kao covered their ears whilst everyone’s ears bled, “what the hell did you do that for!?” aomine said but ignored him “now!, why don’t we settle this in rock, paper, scissors! “ she said cheerily, “EHH! JACK N’ PON!” everyone exclaimed, “hai!, now! Put your hands in... And then... ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS!” everyone held their palms in a fist except for atsushi who opened his palm in the symbol of paper, “ehhh~! No fair! Murochi’s first?!” kise shouted in agony, but all atsushi could do was smile with his mouth full of pocky sticks.