Chapter 14 | Boy's still make us CRAZY!

_____________________________________________________

"I don't belive in love at first sight,

but I do belive in seeing someone

from across the room and instantly know

that they're going to matter to you."

_____________________________________________________

*First day of the Senior year*

******KYLE'S P.O.V.******

   It was official... I was back. Damn how I was already feeling like I had never left. You would think after a few years some things would have changed. But no the school looked the exact same and so did everything else. I guess that's why I loved California so much. I wasn't used to California or any of the people there. No one knew me and that's what I found so refreshing. 

But without having a choice or a say as to whether or not I wanted to move back here or not, I found out it was already on the plan.

Typical!

I watched as everyone started to look my way as I pulled up into the driveway in the new car I had been given by the label. I hopped out of my car and made my way to the front doors of the school while everyone stared at me with shocked faces. I paid no attention to them as I walked. I had been used to having people stare at me like that ever since the guys and I signed with Mark's label. By the time I had stepped out of the car, we were surrounded by a mob of people.

Someone must have notified the press about us coming back to school today because there were news reports everywhere. Jordan grabbed me by arm and told me to just smile and say hi to some of the fans. He knew I didn't like talking to some of these news reporters.

"We can't go anywhere without getting our own entourage of cameras watching our every move. Like seriously!" I whispered to Mike.

"Hey, it's not that bad!" Mike whispered back.

"I know, it's just... I can't help but miss the privacy." I said as we started making our way to the entrance of the school.

I opened one of the blue doors to the school and stepped inside. Just like that everything became silent. What would normally be a school filled with people chatting away, became dead silent as we once again had everyone staring at us?

"Well, this is going to be a long day!" I said quietly to Jordan and Mike, as I just thought about how many people are going to pester me about why I'm back and what I've been up to since I left and became an international pop star!

"Did you miss me, Knight?" A familiar voice said from behind me and the sound of her voice alone made roll my eye's.

"Tiffany!" I said and turned slowly to face her.

"So your back now?" She asked with her same smile that indicated she was up to no good.

"Yep, that's the plan," I said and she smiled.

"Oh, goodies! Well, let's get you registered." She said as she graded my left hand and started dragging me down the hall towards the main office. She didn't even care that the guys were with me. She didn't even care that she was completely ripping me away from them.

But I didn't dare fight Tiffany on this. Her anger and fury were enough to scare the devil back to hell. That and this girl was an attention seeker like no other. Refusing her would lead to a big public argument, and the guys and I couldn't have any of that right now.

I watched as the guys giggled at me as they watched Tiffany drag me around like a dog. A very helpless dog!

As I let her drag me down the hall I caught sight of a group of girls I recognize from long ago.

It was Taylor and Brianna, the two of them were good friends. Plus Taylor had a thing for me back then, but at that time I was taken. I looked at her and gave her a friendly smile.

That was until my eyes drifted towards the girl beside them that had just turned towards me.

Her eyes were brown as was her long straight hair that fell just before the small of her back. She must be new. I would have remembered her from the years I was here. I can remember everyone else clear as day, but this girl's face didn't ring a bell. I knew I had been looking at her for a little bit longer than normal because Taylor and Brianna looked at me strangely before turned to look at the girl with a confused expression.

I quickly looked away and continued to be dragged down the hall by Tiffany. Looks like I'm going to have to ask Cole who she is when I find him in this hell hole.

______________________________________________________________________________

Characters & Trailers

Traliers