Chapter 20 | One Dance

_____________________

" Love is sort of like a fairytale.

Some people find their happy

ending in the first person they

meet. Others, have to fight a

dragon before they do. And

Some, have to kiss lots of frogs!"
______________________

******KYLE'S P.O.V.******

I turn to look at Alexis and feel my heart race when I meet her eyes. I can't help but smile and drift towards her.

"Hello," Kyle said and I smiled.

"Your Highness," she said and he shook his head.

"Please, call me Henry," I said and offered her my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Henry." She said and I kissed the top of her hand.

"Likewise," I said before looking towards the dance floor.

Well, this is going to be interesting. I thought as I remembered I didn't know how to slow dance at all.

"Would you care to dance?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'd be delighted to." She said and I put my hand out for her. Slowly she put her soft hand in mine and gestured towards the dance floor. Or at least where it would be if we were actually in a palace. I lead her to the dance floor, turning around to look at her every so often.

When we got there the music started to play and I took her hand and brought it up to my shoulder. Then I took my hand and slid it around her waist pulling her up against my body. The second I did she jumped and looked up at me with a blushing face. I smiled and then took my hand in hers. I started to sway back and forth until she burst out in laughter.

"You don't know how to dance do you?" She asked and I smiled.

"What? Is this not dancing?" I asked.

"Not exactly. Here I'll show you." She said then told me to step back.

I followed her instructions until I started to get the hang of things.

"So have you been to a ball before?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Nope, I took dance classes when I was little." She said and I smiled.

"I was a boy scout when I was little," I said trying to build up some conversation and we danced to the music.

"You want to learn how to spin me?" She asked and I raised my brow at her.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she laughed.

"I'll show you." But before she could I spun her around.

"But... but... I thought you didn't know how to dance?" She said in shock.

"I lied," I said and dipped her down and then picking her up and turning her around.

"Wow, you really know how to sweep a girl off her feet." She said and I laughed.

"What can I say, I'm charming, prince charming." I said and she smiled shaking her head at me.

_____________________________________________

Characters & Trailers

Trailers