Chapter 15 | New face and new cast

******Alexis P.O.V.******

   The second he walked into the school everyone turned their focus towards him but I was still being too clueless to catch on to that. I was looking at Taylor and Brianna as they looked like lovesick hormonal teens.

But when I finally turned around his eyes met mine and I stood there frozen.

My heart started to race and I felt my cheeks start to turn red. He was cute. No wait he was more than cute, he was drop dead gorgeous! Honestly, he had to be the cutest guy I'd ever seen without a doubt. He had on this black Italian jacket and black ripped up jeans with a black V-neck T-shirt. His hair was dark brown and messy but looked perfectly styled to me. His eyes were a beautiful color of blue. The same kind of blue you would see if you looked up at the sky on a beautiful sunny day.

"Wow!" I said quietly and gulped as our eyes were still locked together as I saw him being dragged by Tiffany.

WAIT WHAT? TIFFANY?

You have got to be kidding me! I said in my head as it took me no time at all to remember how much hated my soon to be step sister.

I heard Taylor say something but I didn't quite catch what she said. I turned to her for a second, but when I turned to glance back at the guy his eyes... they were no longer on me. Instead, they were on Tiffany, as she dragged the poor guy down the hall.

I hope that guy is like a cat and has nine lives because he's going to need them!

"I can't believe he's back!" Taylor said and I turned back to them.

"Yeah, it's been like what? Two years!" Brianna said.

"Wait you two know him?" I said looking at them as they giggled.

"We thought you did too by the way you two were staring at one another," Brianna said as she giggled.

"No, I've never seen him before," I said as I looked back in the direction he was last in, but he was gone.

"Well, now you have," Taylor said with a fake smile and I could tell she was mad about something or rather jealous in this case. "Well I'm not going to be late so I'll see you too for lunch." She said before turning around and heading to English alone.

"She does know we're all in the same class right?" I said to Breanna and she laughed.

"I think you just got her jealous. She had a thing for him for years!" Breanna said and this didn't even faze me. It was not surprising in any way. You would have to be blind or stupid not to find him attractive!

"Him? Who exactly was that?" I asked and she laughed.

"Wow, I never knew a person who didn't know his name. That's Kyle."

Kyle. I said in my head as I tilted my head. That's a nice name. It suites him, he looks like a Kyle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I want to thank you all for all the votes and comments "holly cows go MOOO!" 😉 I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT IT MEANS SO SO MUCH :)

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS SO FAR?

DO YOU THINK KYLE IS HOT AS HELL?

DOES TIFFANY NEED TO BURN IN HELL?

DOES ALEXIS NEED TO FIGHT BACK?

OR SHOULD SHE PACK HER BAGS AND HEAD HOME?

:) FIND OUT MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

If you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote and please feel free to Comment

ACTUALLY, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE READING WHAT YOU WRITE :)

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL :)

- SHAY 😍🤓

Characters & Trailers

Trailers