➣ TWO

"i think this is the most nervous that i've ever been." vanessa muttered, looking around at all of the kids.

"are you kidding me? what about our third grade recital." 

"this is so much more."

"wow, that was a lot of nervousness and puke. look, you don't have to be scared, vee. you're amazing you wouldn't have gotten in if you weren't." 

"no, i wouldn't have gotten in if you didn't make me apply." 

vanessa laughed lightheartedly, wrapping an arm around carly's shoulder.

"you just need a little nudge."

"you're the best."

"i know." carly joked, causing them both to laugh.

"let me guess, dance with a concentration in ballet?"

this girl was probably the prettiest girl that vanessa had ever laid eyes on (besides carly of course) "god, why are girls so pretty?" vanessa thought.

 vanessa realized she had been staring too long causing her to stutter out a response.

"u-um, how'd you know?"

beautiful and she was psychic too?

"say your names to the camera" the girl stated. it was only then that vanessa realized she was filming them, causing her to blush even harder.

carly spoke first, "um, i'm carly but most people call me cee and this is-"

"vanessa!" she said, cutting carly off.

"and people call you vee?" the beautiful girl in the yellow shirt asked.

"yeah, they actually do." 

"and you can call me anytime", she thought. god, she was blushing even harder now.

"welcome vee and cee, i'm julie maslany, you're student president."

julie. julie maslany. what a nice name and she was the student body president. vanessa's heart was going to burst. she loved a girl in charge. she loved girls in general.