ChrisMD catch up

How you meet -

You had taken a trip to Jersey to see your friend Kelly. When you got to Kelly's house you were greeted by a blonde guy.
"Um, I'm here to see Kelly?" You asked confused as to why someone else was at the door.
"Oh, you must be Y/N?" You nodded in response. "Well, Kelly is currently out but I'm her brother Chris."
While Kelly was out you sat and talked to Chris for a while and got to know him, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy and you found out he did YouTube. You really became close from that hour while Kelly was out.

He asks you on a date - 

Chris wanted him asking you on a date to memorable so when you came to Jersey again to see Kelly he waited at the airport with a sign that said 'Y/N will you go on a date with me?'. You knew who it was instantly and ran to him with your arms open wide embracing him in a hug. 
"Of course I will Chris, I couldn't think of anything better!" 

First kiss - 

Chris was filming a video of Fifa dares and one of them was kiss someone you have wanted to kiss for ages. He decided to wait until you came into his room, you decided to bring him some lunch back from when you went out. You handed him his food and he leaned up and pecked your lips.
"What was that for?" You asked confused.
"I lost on Fifa and was told to kiss someone I have wanted to kiss for ages!" He explained.
"Well, you can do that more often" You told him sending him a wink before leaving his room.  

Becoming a couple - 

Chris wanted to surprise you so he decided to come into London just for you. You were sitting in your flat editing a video you had made for your channel and the door opened, you didn't know until Chris covered your eyes.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered into your ear.
"Um, I'll have to get back to you on that one" You replied as you turned around and laughed at his upset expression. "I'm kidding of course I will!" 
Chris pecked your lips. "Right answer princess" He laughed as he smiled at his girlfriend.