Part 14

Franks P.O.V

After Mikey had finished cleaning me up I went and sat in the living room where Gerard was. Even though Mikey said Gee was sorry and that he was okay with the whole situation I was still a bit nervous.
"Hey" I said
"Look Frank I'm so sorry about what happened back in Poppy's room and honestly I really want you two to be a thing, I was just shocked" he said in a worried tone
"Its okay Gee I understand. I was going to ask for your permission before any of this happened but every time I got scared and chickened out"I chuckled to myself at how stupid I was.
"Me and Poppy are going to stay here for a few more days before we go away. Surely Lindsey will wait a bit anyway before kidnapping my daughter" my eyes lit up when he said this that would mean I would actually get to spend more time with Poppy. "Oh and Frank don't do anything with her even if she suggests it" he was very serious. 
"Don't worry nothing will happen"
"Good. Lets go and tell Poppy"

Poppy's P.O.V

I was laying o my bed scrolling thorough Instagram and ray was still sat watching me, but I wasn't sure why. It was getting a little bit creepy. I was just about to ask Ray why he was being so weird and creepy when my dad and Frank walked through the door.
"Right Poppy why you have been in here me and Frank have had a chat and I am going to let you be together but, if Frank hurts you come and tell me and he will be dead. Understand?" Dad lectured
"Yeah thanks dad"
"Oh and we are going to stay here for a few more days before we go away"
"Really?" Dad nodded "thanks dad" I hugged him and then Frank.

My dad and Ray left the room.
"I cant believe my dad is okay with this"
"I know"
We stared into each others eyes for a minute before he leaned in and kissed me. As we were kissing I guided him over to my bed. Whilst we were kissing he moved his hands from the back of my head down to my hips. I then slid my tongue against his lips to ask for entry which he accepted, and our tongues were no intwined with each other. Frank pulled away a bit and was about to speak but then my dad called us both to the living room so I never knew what he was going to say.

As we were walking out of the bedroom I noticed that Franks hands were hovering over his crotch.....
When we got to the living room there were pizza boxes which obviously meant we were having pizza for tea.