Chapter 4

this is my first story on wattpad, so please comment and give me feedback and stuff :)

------------------------

Chapter 4

I awoke to my phone ringing on my desk. Damn I fell asleep? “hello?” I said opening my eyes. “hey I’m on my way now, if you have a dress bring it, otherwise I have a perfect one for you” Missy said before hanging up. Jeez this girl listens to like no one.

I pulled myself up from the chair with much effort then walked into my closet. There was a couple dresses but I decided to just go with whatever Missy has. I was so tires I couldn’t care less right now.

Missy pulled up honking her horn. I grabbed my bag and raced down the stairs “going out with Missy!” I called into the living room where my brother and James were playing some random video game.  They all looked over at me “where ya going?” carter replied. “With Missy” I said leaving the room. But of course they all had to follow me “where” Dan said from behind. “Does it really matter?” I question. “yes it does, now where are you going” he asked once again. I slipped on some heels with my jeans that I would be wearing tonight ‘to a party” and to avoid further questions I ran out the door and into Missy’s car. Giving them a small wave and innocent smile as the car pulled away.

“maybe if I try hard enough, I can actually show you how much fun these things are and then you will actually go to more of them” Missy said putting on some sunglasses. “yea and maybe if I bothered to show you how to drive, you would actually do it properly” I commented back at her crazy driving. She was going all over the road and not to mention over the speed limit.

She simply smirked and sped up. I groaned and leaded back, there was just no getting through to this girl. We pulled up at her house minutes later. We walked straight in and up to her room, chances are her parents aren’t home. They aren’t most of the time. “ok so I see you didn’t bring a dress. Good.” She stated before walking into her closet and coming back out with a short blue and black dress. It was one shouldered . it was pretty cute, it was blue at the top and black at the bottom, it had a deep neck line and it was slanted at the bottom.

“here go put this on. And then I’ll get started on your hair and makeup” she said throwing the dress over at me. I caught it with a squeal and went inside the bathroom to change. It was like another skin, it his nothing, just hugged my body.  I wasn’t perfect but I didn’t look to bad. “missy this is a bit short” I complained “yea I know. It’ll be good. It’s always and plus you look hot in it” she said giving me a once over.

“eh whatever” it was no use arguing with her. “I’ll curl my hair while you change then you can do my makeup” I said.  2 hours later we were finally ready. My hair flowed down my back in soft gentle waves, while my makeup was light .A thin layer of eye liner with some blue eyes shadow and a clear swipe of lip gloss. Missy was dressed in a tight purple laces dress wither her hair straightened and the same makeup as me except purple . “alright girl, let’s hit this party up!” she screamed walking out the door. Well this was going to be a eventful night. Hopefully it’s some fun.

We pulled up to a rather large house, whoever the kent person is his family must be rich. I stumbled out of the car and walked up towards the house with Missy by my side. I don’t really know how to react to what I saw, people were all over crammed into the house, dancing drinking and making out. “hey I’m going to find tonight catch” Missy said before waltzing away. Well I'm here, might as well not waste the whole night being bored.

I went over to the kitchen and got a drink off the table, it looked like punch and chances are it’s probably spiked.  I gulped it down quickly, the after taste of it stinging throat. Hands came around my waist from behind, and I jumped in surprise. There stood a boy with dark blond hair. He was fairly tall and pretty good looking, he had a well-defined body and was over the top hot. “well hello there” he chuckled as he noticed me checking him out. although what he didn’t know is that I don’t do boys. Maybe in a couple years or after high school, I don’t know only time will tell. “can I have a dance?” he asked shooting me a smile. “uh-“ I stuttered. I don’t want to turn him down but I don’t know if I want to either. ‘come on I wont bite” he said grabbing my hand and leading me towards the floor.

I looked around to see everyone crazily dancing all over the place like their wasn’t a care in the world, well half of them were most likely wasted anyway. I swayed my hips to the beat, letting myself loose for once. my muscles relaxed as my body simply moved itself, no thinking just doing. He pulled me towards him from behind so I was firmly pressed against his back. I could feel his muscles through his shirt, and damn did that say a lot. I pressed into him more, grinding my hips into him. he moved along with me and I was actually enjoying the feeling of dancing.

My eye’s wandered to the left of the room where a bunch of guys were talking with a few girls. My eye’s got wide, but it wasn’t because of them. it was because one them was none other than James. Did he have to pop up everywhere I went? His eye’s snapped over in my direction as if he could feel my eye’s on him. he stared at me a good long 10 seconds with hard eyes before turning back to his conversation

I decided to do the same, “you never gave me a name” I stated up to the guy behind me. “Jordan, you?” he smiled and stared straight into my eye’s. “Taylor.” I smiled back “you don’t look like a Taylor, more like Ashley or Breanne something” he said eyeing me “well I just so happen to hate the name Breanne and you don’t look much like an Jordan. More like a Jay or Shawn” I said. and it was true, his dark features made him stand out more as a Shawn to me. “wow good guess my middle name is Shawn” he said laughing. “so am I your nightly catch, or just one of many?” I asked. I don’t care, I could just look at him and tell he got who he wanted, might as well straight up and ask.

He stiffened from behind me but didn’t stop moving “I strike you as one of those guys?” I could hear the question in his voice even know I wasn’t facing him “yea, well just look at you. Most people with those looks are those kind of guys” I replied. “well no I’m actually not. You’re different though, in a good way. You say what’s on your mind. And really I don’t believe in hooking up with random sluts. I'm sorry to disappoint you” I could just see him smirking from behind me. I turned around and faced him now, and surely he was smirking at me “well what a surprise you are different too” I said moving closed to him. we were almost pressed against each other know as he leaned down towards me without saying a word