Chapter 14

hey, sorry for the late upload, hope you guys like this chaper, comment and vote!

Chapter 14

I stood there in complete awe as I stared at the scene in front of me. I always loved fairy tales but I never expected one to happen to me.  I turned to James who had a small smile on his face as he watched me. “Thank you so much” I whispered before leaning in to kiss him. I pulled apart and said the words he was probably waiting to hear. “James I love you” I captured his lips once again.

I moaned in the back of my throat as he kicked the door close behind me and pressed me up against it. He deepened the kiss as we tried to get closer, and get more of each other. “I'm glad that you like it” he said in-between kisses.

“Of course I love it” I said as I pushed him back on the bed. He was still holding onto me so I fell on top of him.  he flipped us over so he was now on top and started taking off my shirt. “James” I moaned. I don’t know how far we would go but I have never been with anyone before. But right now I wanted him more than anything, I knew that and that’s what I decided. Right here and right now, it’s our moment.

I kissed won his chest as I lifted his shirt over his head. we both knew by now, “are you sure?” he suddenly stopped and looked into my eyes.  it touched me that he asked but I was sure about this. “more than ever” and with that I felt his lips back on mine and there was a pile of clothes growing on the ground. “I love you so much”  he said as his eyes raked over my body.

------------------------------------

I woke up to us wrapped in sheets and y head on his chest. I looked up to see him smiling down at me softly. He kissed me on the top of my head, as I sat up. I looked at him and smiled. “so we’ll leave around 5 today then?” he said. a frown made it’s way to my face as I heard that, I really have grown close to this place, and his mom. It was one amazing weekend even know we’ve only been here for Friday night and Saturday.

“I know, we’ll come back when I come in the summer, I promise I’ll be here the whole time, and we will be going back there together next time” James reminded me. it was nice to know I would always have  piece of him, even know it was going to be hard being away form him for the rest of the day. I would only get to see him on holidays or breaks.

“well then I guess we should get out of bed and make the most of the day” I stated finally. “Aww come on I like it right here” he pouted. I pushed myself off him and walked into the washroom with the sheets still wrapped around me.

“get your lazy ass out of bed” I said behind me as I closed the bathroom door. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dressed in some tight blue skinny jeans and I red tank top with a white cardigan over it. I put my hair up into a pony tail and walked out to see James had on a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt. His hair was messed up and all over the place, but of course it looked good as it always did.

He was so bust staring at himself in the mirror that he didn’t even notice me come out. I walked over and dragged him away and out his room.  we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen  and I saw veronica sitting at the table looking slightly stressed. “what’s wrong” I sat down across from her and saw that her usual mug of coffee was empty and her head was perched in her hand. “my husband just called again told me that he couldn’t make it home today and he would be home Tuesday, I'm starting to believe that this is more than a simple business meeting. “ she admitted.

I truly felt sorry for her, she didn’t deserve this and I hope it’s not what she thought it was. “don’t worry, I’m sure it’s not that.” I said placing a hand on her arm. James was bustling around the kitchen making breakfast as we were talking and it doesn’t look like he was paying attention to anything we were saying.