When He Left

I cant blame Edward for this mess he chose to leave to keep me safe give me a normal life he told me otherwise but i could see through his lie i chose to lay on the cold forest floor and cry in pain and loss knowing my life just left me and wasnt coming back i didnt choose this nor did i want it to happen.
he wanted me to have a normal life but im not normal i have always felt out of step in life like there was a part of me missing that i was aware of my whole life but yet i never knew what it was i could tell destiny when it came to me and Edward was mine and not just because i loved Edward to the ends of the earth because my fait was to be a Vampire and nothing more.

Edward POV
it wasnt at all easy i didnt want to do it but i left her i left Bella if i could of done it another way if i could of changed her i wouldnt have to leave her but i dont want to i have been a Vampire for 109 years i know whats it like not having children not being able to share my secret or i will get my head taken of not being able to go out in the sun or i will get found out sucking living creatures dry but worst watching my family slowly pass away being haunted by it everyday i would give to be human and to miss growing old with one special person with grandchildren by my side but it wont happen and i wouldnt wish that on anyone else willingly i know Bella loves me and wants to be with me for eternity but there are consequences you have to take to be a Vampire that Bella dosent know about hard decisions and Rules i would do anything to find the courage to change her but i know it is going to be hard for her to say goodbye to the ones she loves forever.