Missing Him

Charlie knew he left they had told him before me so i wouldnt come up with some excuse to go with him smart of him but not so thoughtfull he really did care about me that he made himself leave to keep my safe.
"Dad" I Say Crying "Edward is gone he just left"
"I know Sweetie he had to go if only he had the courage to do it the other way he said" Charlie Said with sympathy
i immediately knew what he went he was thinking of changing me but didnt have the will
"Dad if he ever comes back i dont want you to be mad at him like you said he had to go" I Begged
"It will be hard Bella to forgive him for loving and leaving you but i will try for your sake"Charlie Replies
i walk slowly to my room and sit down the memory although it only happened earlier i was ready haunted by his last few words the way he said them i knew he was never coming back
"GoodBye Bella, i wil make it as if i never existed"
He said in his upset voice i love him more than words show and actions speak.
Later that night before i went to sleep i had this reacuring thought that maybe he will come back maybe he will change me but days weeks months pass by as i sit at my window and not a trace he never calls or visits,  Every week or so i have a nightmare i wake up screaming with loss and pain wallowing from my beating heart through my warm body the only thing that makes it go away is sitting by the cliff watching the birds fly by and the sea's waves crash over eachover i do it every so often and i feel so much better about myself i didnt want to go near jacob incase i grew feelinngs for him that i didnt want i was in love with Edward and no one else i wohld wait for an eternity till i died for him to come back me.