chapter four

Clary POV:
We arrived at the school and went to visit the head mistress for our dorm assignments and schedules. Tessa and I had different dorms so we split up and we said we'd see echother later. I trudged up the stairs with my ten bags to my new room. When I got their I saw another girl with raven black hair unpacking. When she turned around and saw me she said hello and complimented my style. I then asked her how all our stuff was going to fit in the walk in closet that all the girls apparently got in their rooms.

Tessa POV:
I walked into my new room with all my stuff and saw a girl. She said hello my name is Cecily what's yours. I responded with hey I'm Tessa. She said we will have so much fun and that I should go have dinner with her and her friends.

Izzy POV:
I met my new roommate and she had a great fashion sense so I invited her to dinner with my older brother Alec, my adopted brother Jace, my cousins Gabriel and Gideon, Jace's cousin Will, and my best friends Cecily and Sophie. I then presumed Will would invite Jem and Cecily would bring her new roommate. Jen would then invite Alexis and Alexis would invite Taylor. I know it's such a big group but we wouldn't want to leave anyone out on the first day of school.