Chapter 11

An: this is just gonna be Clary telling Jace her back story now and I'll write a more interesting chapter soon. By the way there's a short time skip of about two days and in that time Jace asked Clary out.

Clary's pov:

I woke up later tonight and put on (outfit shown below):

I then put on a lot of dark makeup, thick eyeliner, lots of mascara, and did a gold smokey eye

I then put on a lot of dark makeup, thick eyeliner, lots of mascara, and did a gold smokey eye. Just as I was done getting ready there was a knock on my door. When I opened it I saw Jace standing there in dark jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. He leant in and kissed my cheek and said you look beautiful tonight. Then he said are you ready to go. We then went to a quaint little diner on the edge of town then out to a club just to let loose before classes begin next week. After that we came back to my dorm and I told Jace that I wanted to tell him why I freaked out when I was asked if I was a virgin. He said only tell me if your ready. I said don't worry I am plus I feel as if I owe it to you after I ran away. I take a deep breath because the only person I ever told everything to was Tessa and I almost had a panic attack when I did.
(this is just gone be Clary's story now)
When I was nine years old my brother used to come into my room and lay in bed with me and then he would touch me inappropriately. Back then I didn't know what he was doing although I knew it was wrong cause I felt really uncomfortable. At age 11 he took my virginity, then at age 13 he got ms pregnant and I went to get an abortion because I didn't know how to deal with having a child. When I was 15 he moved away and I was so excited to be free. So you see my parents aren't the only reason I'm here I'm also hiding from my insane, physchotic brother. There you have it if you don't want to be with me I understand, but I would also love to get to know you better and hopefully have the chance to be your girlfriend. He said Clary your not the only one with a rough past and I think I'm ready to tell you mine too.

Jace pov:

When I was 6 years old my dad called my mom frantically telling her to take me and hide because he was in bad with the mafia boss. When my dad got home my mom went to go check on him cause we heard things smashing. She went down and they told the people not to go in the bedroom. They thought we were hi-fi to money from them when really it was just me. They came in to the bedroom and when my mom started fighting them they pulled out a gun and shot my mom then my dad. My dad didn't do anything but they didn't want him to go to the police. Then later the Lightwoods adopted me and I've been with them ever since.

Third person pov (first time doing this so I don't know if it will be any good)

Clary and Jace both stared at echo the after both hearing echo theirs stories. Then slowly they moved closer together and smashed their lips together. Clary ran her hands through Jace's hair while Jace gripped Clary's hips tightly as if she was gonna run away not that she would even want too. When they finally pulled a part they were both breathing heavily. Later that night Clary asked Jace to stay and they slept together(no not in that way you dirty minded people)for comfort. The both of them slept the night through with no nightmares.