Chapter 10

Early update!:)

~DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IF YOU PREFER ERIN WITH ISAAC OR STILES!!!!~

~2 votes and 3 comments for next chapter~

Chemistry came way to quickly and before I knew it, I was sitting on a bench next to Isaac waiting for the bell to ring. "Why'd you tell Stiles we were going after Lydia?" Isaac asked turning towards me. I avoided looking at him.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said not looking at him. He rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You and Stiles' little private session, I could hear you from my classroom. Your not on their side Erin, your on Derek's-" I cut him off getting mad.

"I'm not on anyone's side okay?! I'm not on theirs and I'm definitely not on Derek's! I'm like freaking Switzerland!" Everyone was now staring at me, and I groaned resting my head on the bench. Stiles looked at me and gave me a 'you okay' look. I sighed shaking my head and the bell rang. I let out a sigh of relief, and turned to Harris who was walking to the front of the classroom.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." He patted Stiles shoulder and Stiles gave an annoyed look. I couldn't help but let out a laugh and Stiles playfully glared at me.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with–" a bunch of guys raised their hands and I rolled my eyes as she smirked. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two." Scott gave an annoyed face as Erica smirked at Allison.

He began naming off people and I listened for my name hoping I'll get someone I know. "Erin and Stilinski." Huh, I'm satisfied. I sat down at Stiles table and I saw Isaac glaring at us but I simply flicked him off. Mr. Harris told us to began and I picked up a chemical mixing it with another one.

"So what was with the whole outburst before class?" Stiles asked looking at me. I sighed, "Isaac nagging at me about siding with you guys and not being part of the pack."

"Why are you going against them? Don't you have some pull to protect your alpha?" he asked and I shrugged. "Yeah I do, but I also have a pull to do what's right, and to not be a total ass like those two." Stiles laughed at me.

"I didn't listen to him, nope. Is he gonna kick my ass when I get back to the warehouse? Probably, but it's worth doing what's right." Stiles stared at me for a moment and opened his mouth to say something when Mr. Harris rang the bell.

I sighed standing up and giving Stiles a small smile before sitting down at Erica's table. "Isaac told me what you did." She said right off the bat. I let out a bitter laugh. "So?" I asked mixing the liquid.

She turned towards me, "so, you better watch where you stand. Derek is our alpha, Erin, and we must be loyal to him." I crossed my arms. "What if I don't Erica, what if I decide to do what's right and not be a total raging lunatic going around paralyzing people." I whispered the last part.

She grabbed my arm. "Erin, if you don't start doing what your told I'm gonna-" I grabbed her arm off of me cutting her off. "Your gonna what Erica? Huh? Let's look at the stats, I'm stronger than you, faster, and smarter. You can't beat me Erica and you definitely don't scare me."

The bell went off and she yanked her arm away glaring at me. I stood up and walked away from her table sitting down at a random bench not looking at who was next to me. "Hey" a voice said and I looked up at the person next to me. I groaned noticing who it was. Light brown hair blue eyes, four letters, Kyle.