// Coffee //

//Not Edited//

The suns rays lightly shone between the creek of the vanilla curtains in the dim lit apartment that Sasuke and Naruto happily shared. The rays of light blinded Naruto's closed eyes as he stirred awake from his deep sleep, he groggily got up, stretching his tan arms forward and yawning loudly, he stared at the clock, slowly letting his mind process that it was already 9 o'clock. Looking to his right he saw the love of his life right beside him sleeping soundly, deciding not to disturb his lover, he grabbed his phone out of the charger and slowly made his way to the kitchen to start his day. Soundly getting up, he made his way out the door, closing it soflty, making sure not to wake the raven haired man.

When the blond reached the kitchen he began to make his needed morning coffee, placing the pod in the ikea coffee maker and bringing out two mugs in the process. The coffee pot started to make the usual noise so he started to scroll through his Snapchat, he saw that a couple of his friends, including Kiba, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Ino had went out lastnight partying and clubing. He was invited, but him and Sasuke had chosen to have great sex instead of hanging out, which Naruto thought was totally worth it. Hey, they were collage students, they'll get more than enough chances to party like no tomorow.

The coffee started to spur out of the small hole and pour itself in the blue Star Wars mug Naruto had gotten as a birthday present from Sakura a few years back, once it was all poured in his mug, he pressed a couple buttons on the machine, placing Sasuke's Batman mug in place of his own, until soon enough the coffee started to emerge. He added a healthy amount of milk, and light sugar before stirring his coffee and taking small sips. He placed himself on the marble counter, sitting with his body only covered by one of Sasuke's oversized white dress shirts bottom portion of his body exposed to the gods. He countinued to scroll through his phone, takins small gulps of coffee. Until Soon his lover emerged from the hall way, making his way to his batman mug and placing the cup in his hands and drinking some of the hot liquid.

"I still don't understand how you could drink your coffee black" Naruto complained, a small smirk on his lips

'I wouldn't expect a dobe to understand" Sasuke fired back, a small glint in his eye

"Why dont you make me?" Naruto teased, his posture seductive, and his voice low.

Swiftly Sasuke made his way towards Naruto, setting his mug down on the table, a smirk smacked right on his perfect features, Naruto was still sitting on the kitchen counter, as Sasuke slid his way between Naruto's tan thighs and wrapped his long arms around his waist "Oh I'll make you" Sasuke dared, sending a small shiver of pleasure down Naruto's body.

"Will you now? And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" He teased.

"There's lots of ways Naruto, I can mate you Beg. Scream. Cry." Sasuke stated, a wicked smile on his lips as he saw the man under him shiver.

"Well what's stopping you?" Naruto breathed out

What they were talking about was aleady forggoten, all Naruto knew was that he wanted Sasuke on top of him right now, pinning him down and having hot kitchen sex. Naruto teasingly grinded onto Sasukes hips, the friction feeling all to pleasurable for both of them, and Sasuke soon started to attack Naruto's mouth with his own.

A slow moan slipped between Naruto's sweet soft lips as Sasuke dragged his tongue down Naruto's neck, teeth ghosting at his Adam's apple. "Mmm please Sas'ke more" Naruto begged, Sasuke teasingly unbuttoning the blonds shirt and trailing filthy purple marks down to his chest. Sasuke trailed his head lower until he reached to the head of Naruto cock, slight pre-come leaking and the tip flushed.