Dan

6:30 a.m.
I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I hit stop and got up. I went to go take a shower, then go dressed in a light pink sweater and a black high skirt. I then went to go sit on the floor in front of my mirror. Doing my makeup always made me feel good, even just a little like today. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs to eat some cereal.

My parents are never home because of business so I am usually home alone all the time. Once I was done with my cereal I put on my black converse and started to walk to school.

I was known as the "pastel boy" that was shy but cute. I am not popular, but everyone knows me. They just can't except me in girl clothes and makeup. But I don't care, they can think whatever they want, I know I am just so fabulous.

I walk into the school gates and check in at the front office. I hade a little time to spare so I took my time walking to my locker. Some people in the hall gave me a smile, and some looked at my weird, but I didn't care, I just kept on walking. The bell rang so I hurried to my locker.Once I opened my locker I grabbed my books but someone ran into me and I dropped all my books. The kid ran to their class not helping so I sighed and went to pick them up. While so I saw no other than Phil Lester running down the hallway getting to class. Bending down to pick my books up I heard someone beside me say, " let me help you with those."