Phil

1:00 p.m.
My favorite part about coming here is the view you get coming up the hill.
We were almost to my special stop when dan asked "are we almost there, Phil?"
"Yes, just up the hill."
We reached the top of the hill and it was one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. The sun was just above the city to light it all up with the blue sky complementing it.
"Alright we here, get off."
"Rude." Dan said as he slid off the bike. There was a forest right by the cliff, and I have made a little stop to sit in the forest looking off the cliff.
"I'm quite surprised you found a place like this."
"I don't know how I did, but I did and don't regret it. Come on the spot is this way." I said walking off to the spot.
"This better we worth it, Lester." Dan said after following me for a while.
"It will be, Howell." Finally we have reached the spot stirring on a log looking out off the cuff above the city.
"This is amazing." Dan commented in awe.
"It sure is. And I have never shown anyone it ever."
"Then why me? I just met you?" Dan said in confusion looking at Phil.
"I just had a feeling you would like it. And I thought you just looked cute." Dan blushed.
"You really are something, Lester. I like it. I just don't understand how you can act like this, but then like go beat a kid in the head?"
"That's just what the rumors are. Yeah, I got the look and I just hate people in general, but really once you get to know me, I'm actually a sweetheart."
"I'm not surprised at all," Dan said Turing back to look at the city. "This town is so boring, nothing happens here."
"But I'm here at least. But yeah, this place is the most exciting thing to happen to me here."
"The bike ride was fun." Phil turned to look a him with a huge smile,
"Do you want to go on another?"
"Where?" Dan asked, standing up to start walking towards the bike.
"It's a surprise."
All Dan did was blush at the answer.
******
Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I'll try to post more often to get this story started.