Dan

1:45 pm
I'm now back on the bike holding PHIL LESTER'S waist. This must all be a dream. But, sure enough, it wasn't. And I'm glad it isn't.
"Where are you taking me?" I yelled into Phil's ear as the wind was really loud.
"I said it was going to be a surprise! But trust me, your going to love it!"

Come to find out. Phil Lester has a lot of time on his hands. He has found so many places in this small town that I have never seen. We came up to what looked like a barn, which looked like it was abandoned. I was honestly really excited, but also scared that he could still murder me.
"Alright we're here!" Phil said as he took of his helmet.
"What is this place?"
"This, this right here is something only I have seen." I stared at awe towards the barn. How could only him have ever seen it? Why has he taken me here? "Come on pretty boy, let's go and explore!" He jumped up and ran towards the barn doors. I ran after him.
2:15 pm
Suddenly I'm on top of the barn looking out above the town again. I don't know how Phil found this place, but it's pretty cool. I looked at him to see a big smile on his face, looking out to the town below.
"Why are you smiling?" I asked, still looking at him. He kept his gaze looking out and said, "Because I'm here with you."
"Who knew a bad boy like you could be so sweet?" I said mumbling to myself. I guess it was too loud because he heard me and turned his head looking at me.
"Who knew a boy like you could wear makeup and a skirt?" He asked mocking my words. Yet, he still kept that smile. I blushed a looked away from him. He really is something.
"And who knew you would look so adorable wearing it."
**************
And the god has finally returned. Did you miss me?