I Can't Begin To Let You Know Just What I'm Feeling

"Uh, but, but, I..."  Frank's cheeks felt like they were on fire, "Gerard, I'm not a girl?"

Gerard stared at him for a moment before grinning at him slyly.

"Good thing you're not a girl, or otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this..." Gerard dropped to his knees and started to unbutton Frank's jeans. Then, he held the zipper in between his teeth, pulling it down, before pulling his jeans down to his ankles, too.

Frank just watched with wide-eyed fascination. Gerard had never gone down on him before, because it was "too wierd", so what was he doing now?

Gerard put his lips tantalisingly slowly on to Frank's crotch, making a wet patch on his boxers. He started to lick and suck Frank through the thin material, causing elicit noises to escape from the younger boy's mouth. He licked up his shaft, and, just as Frank felt his legs go weak, put a steadying hand on his hip, grounding him.

"Gee, please... Please please please," Frank's voice was breathy and he kept on making small whining sounds, as if he were in pain.

"Please what? Frankie, what do you want so bad?"

"Plea- plea..se..." Frank kept breaking off like he was crying.

"Do you want me to please you, Frankie?"

Frank nodded, his eyes heavy-lidded and breathing heavy.

"Okay, but Frankie, I have terms and conditions," the younger boy groaned at that, "you have to wear the heels... and the thongs... and nothing else."

Frank locked eyes with him for a moment, eyes dilated and lust-blown. He gulped. Then, he pulled his shirt over his head, before warily picking up the thongs of the bed. He gave Gerard a frightened look, much like how a deer looks when caught in headlights. Wide-eyed. Helpless.

He turned so that he was facing away from his room mate's prying eyes, and whipped his boxers off quickly, pulling on the thongs. Gerard still happened to catch sight of... inbetween his legs, and clenched his jaw. He shouldn't be feeling like this about his room mate. Bestfriend. Whatever. It didn't matter because he was to fucking horny to care. So what if he has... feelings for his bestfriend. They will go away. They always do.

Frank sat down on the bed and tried to put the heels on, but he couldn't work out the straps.

"Gee, please help," he whispered softly.

Gerard knelt down by his feet, gently tightening the straps on the heels. He could feel Frank watching him, almost like he was scared of something. Like he was scared of him. He looked up and caught his eye. It almost looked like there were tears in his eyes, but it was too dark to really tell. And why would he be crying? He's just about to get a blow job.

Frank watched as Gerard finished with the straps, and tried to blink the tears in his eyes out of existence. Their eyes made contact, and he felt his stomach lurch. He was still in love with Gerard. He doubted he would ever not be.

"Please, Gee," his voice was rough and his throat hurt and his dick throbbed like hell and he just wanted him so, so bad.

"Stand," Frank obeyed almost instantly, but, being unable to balance with the heels on, sat back down almost as instantly as he stood up.

Gerard burst out laughing, but the death stare he received from the younger boy made him shut up abruptly.

"Here, I'll help you," he put a hand on his waist, gently pulling him upright. Gerard thought that Frank really was beautiful, dressed like that, breathing heavily, with lust-filled eyes.

Frank watched as Gerard pulled his panties down slightly, just enough to expose the tip. His tongue ran dangerously slowly through the slit, making Frank's eyes roll back into his head. Frank grabbed a fistful of his long, black hair, pulling Gerard closer to him.

As his tongue made its way over his head, his fingers hooked into the thongs, pulling them down to his thighs.

Frank groaned as Gerard started licking up and down his shaft, before putting it in his warm, wet mouth. Gerard looked up at him innocently through his lashes, bobbing his head as he took more of Frank in each time. Soon his dick was hitting the back of his throat, and Frank was suprised to find that he wasn't gagging yet. And then it hit him, that maybe...

"Gee, you don't have a gag reflex?" he asked uncertainly. Gerard shook his head, before grabbing Frank's hips and pulling him forward, so that his dick was rammed so far down his throat that his nose touched Frank's belly.

"Oh..." Frank murmured softly, watching as Gerard pulled off of him with a satisfying pop.

"Can I... Please can I fuck your mouth, Gee?" Frank asked hesitantly, blushing like a virgin.

That's when Gerard lost it. He came in his pants so hard that he almost blacked out. After a few moments, once the ringing in his ears had subdued, he realised what had just happened. He came in his pants like a fucking teenager. Without even being touched.

He didn't look at Frank.

He just got up and left, leaving Frank all alone.

Leaving Frank trying to figure out what he had just done so wrong.

:::::::::

Gerard had come back the next morning, smelling like sex and alcohol. They didn't talk about it after that.