Lena

I haven't talked to kara in about a week, she hasn't been answering my calls or anything. I talked to Alex about it when she came over to threaten me about keeping Kara's secret.

I asked her why she wasn't answering me, Alex said "she feels bad, no matter how many times you say you forgive her she'll still feel terrible"

She gave me Kara's address and told me "Kara's very stubborn and avoids things, but if you come at her head on and don't give her a chance to decide she'll make a decision more often then not a stupid decision.... what I'm trying to say is go and talk to her at her apartment she'll let you in then and only then"

That was a week ago, I finally have the guts to go there. I'm standing outside her apartment building now, it feels weird knowing that she could know I'm here right now just by looking through the building.

Honestly it's kinda hot knowing that she has abilities, I mean when I hugged kara before knowing who she was, i felt safe in her arms like the world could be torn apart but I'd be safe. NOW I know i would be literally safe in her arms if that happened.

I can just imagine kissing her and she would lift me up and hold me until we went to her bed and- I'm stopping that train of that right there.

I should really go in now.

OK here I go.

Get ready for some supercorp fluff !!! Any mistakes are my own because I'm to lazy to fix them.