Introduction

Hey guys and gals! 

So if this isn't your first time reading a one shot then you know part of the drill. 

HOWEVER- I have made some well, 'improvements', specifically for myself and my books.

FURTHERMORE, it is highly recommended that  you read this and keep in mind the fact that any changes in keys will be written in the beginning of the one shot. The first one shot will include the key legend but after that, only keys that may be different depending on the text will be included.

So the basics for first time readers! (this is also the key/legend that I was referring to)

(H/L) = Hair length

(H/C) = Hair colour

(E/C) = Eye colour

(S/C) = Skin colour

(F/C) = Favourite colour

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

If I have a slash between two things that means you can choose the option that applies most to you. For example,

You liked/hated bees.

Also, I'll have things in brackets in case they Apply to you.
Like,

You were hit with shocking force and sent flying(, glasses knocked off your face and soaring in a different direction).

This is all to make it more as though it's you who's there, not my version of you!  

There is a difference between a 'reader insert' and an 'X reader'.

This may be different with other authors, but this is what I believe.

An X reader... is where there will be romance between the reader and a character(s). If the one-shot is an x reader, then there will be one '-' on either side of the name of the fandom that it will be about. e.g. -Miraculous-, -Undertale-, etc. 

If it is reader insert, then the character you are with will not be mentioned in the chapter name, but the blurb before the chapter along with any key changes.

A reader insert... is extremely similar to an 'X reader', and is often confused for one. They both use the same key, and will be written almost exactly like an 'X reader'. The difference is that a 'reader insert' does not include a romantic interest for the reader. They are just there as the friend, enemy, victim, etc. If the one-shot is a reader insert, then there will be one '*' on either side of the name of the fandom it will be about. e.g. *Supernatural*, *Wakfu*, etc.

Requests... 

Will be taken. 

Information needed to make a request.

You will need to include the fandom, whether it is an 'X reader' or 'reader insert', the character(s) if it is an 'X reader', and a prompt or brief description on what you want it to be about.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE REQUEST IF I CHOOSE TO. 

If your 'reader' is too over-powered, too much of a Mary/Gary-sue, or I can not make myself write what you requested then I am really sorry, but I just won't. I may occasionally take Mary/Mary-sues though. So no hard feelings if I don't choose yours.

Lemons...

Will be dealt with if someone actually request one. I will only write one one-shot if requested to show you what will happen if I were to write one. If you came for lemons, read the one-shot and be disappointed. The lemon fandom will have a ':' on either side of the fandom name in the list of parts. Don't worry. It won't be that bad.

Comment on the sentence bellow to make a request! Only if it's bold though. 

If I am in bold you may request.

If your request is written, please remove it so I can write other ones.  Also, if I tell you I'm not writing your request please remove it.

Thank you!