-Undertale- Golden Flowers

Male!Chara x Reader

Key for first time readers:

(H/L) = Hair length

(H/C) = Hair colour

(E/C) = Eye colour

(S/C) = Skin colour

(F/C) = Favourite colour

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(F/F) = Favourite food

Additional keys:

(SL/C) = Soul colour

Note: This request was made by Pink Topaz, and I really hope you like it! This may contain sensitive content, as it is noted at the end of the pacifist run by Asriel that Chara 'wasn't the greatest person' and 'didn't climb the mountain for the happiest reason'. The way I understood it after looking into Chara more and watching other people's theories, is that they or he in this chapter were suicidal, and climbed the mountain to kill themselves. Them 'not being the greatest person' was when they showed traits of self harm. Toriel in the ruins, was noted to even blunted down the fireplace tools, and when you view them Chara will say 'the ends of the tools had been filed down to make them safer'. This could be for two reasons. One, there was a younger child in Toriel's care once and she didn't want them to hurt themselves; or two, Toriel was at one point taking care of a suicidal child. A possible third is that she is clumsy and almost hurt herself-but I highly doubt that. ON TO THE SHOT!!!

********

Grow golden flowers,

In the garden of my heart,

There they never die.

Fiction_Travels

July 20, 2017

********

        Tranquil water travels down the nozzle of the pot and to the glistening golden petals.

        It was a beautiful day outside.

        The caretaker of these plants hummed a cheerful tune as they focused on their task.

        Birds were singing.

        Carmen eyes watched them from under urban bangs, tearing at the grass they sat on.

        Flowers were blooming.

        (E/C) eyes looked up and smiled at the gazer.

        On days like these...

        And the gazer gave a troubled smile back.

        The surface seemed like a wonderful place to be.

********

        "Why do you bother to take care of the flowers?" The boy in green suddenly asked the male/female in (F/C). "No one likes that you do, and they say that you should be doing something more productive with your time. The flowers are useless."

        The (H/C) child stopped watering, and tilted their head not expecting the question.

        "I take care of them because they deserve to be taken care of." They began. "They didn't choose to grow here, someone brought them and then chose to ignore and mistreat them."