*One Direction* Uphill

Harry Styles centered fluff(?)/Reader insert. Slight X reader.

Key for first time readers:

(H/L) = Hair length

(H/C) = Hair colour

(E/C) = Eye colour

(S/C) = Skin colour

(F/C) = Favourite colour

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(F/F) = Favourite food

Additional keys:

(F/N) = Friend's name

Note: This request was made by Della, and I'm really sorry if it's not up to your liking! I didn't really go through a huge 1D phase. You didn't really specify whether you wanted it as a reader insert or an x reader, so I made it's more of a reader insert or fluff x reader. Sorry if it isn't what you wanted!

********

        The street you walked down to go to work was unusually busy.

        People were screaming and crowding around a door, while gorilla like bodyguards directed them all back.

        Honestly, it was kind of terrifying and gave you a slight head-ache.

        Sighing, you tried to push through the mass and reach your work building, which you could barely see from over the sea of people.

        "Excuse me, Sorry, Pardon me, I just need to get through-"

        The screaming suddenly got louder, drowning out your voice and giving such a fright to your heart that you dropped your bag and some contents fell out.

        Acting quickly, you bent down and managed to pick up everything-though with extreme difficulty-only to stumble into someone as another person tried to shove you out of the way. Honestly, what the (hell/heck/fuck/fudge)?

        "So sorry!" You said as you tried to straighten your posture before smiling up at the person you bumped into.

        Your eyes made contact, (E/C) clashing with storm gray, before you realized who exactly you collided with. Heat flowed through your face and you couldn't help but squeak, apologize a billion times, and try to break away from the body that the crowd had pushed you flush against.

        There was finally an opening and you ran to it on instinct, rushing towards your work building and only looking back once to see the same gray eyes staring at you, slightly amused and looking like they had something to say, before they were turned to the cellphones that were flashing in his direction.

        Your hand clenched the fabric over your heart. Composing yourself, you finally entered your workplace feeling like you were on cloud-nine.

        You literally bumped into Harry Styles on the street.

        Your day could only go up hill from here.

********

        You were wrong.

        So wrong.

        Due to your little run in you got to work five minutes late, and your manager was a stickler for time when it came to you-which is understandable. You were her assistant, and in charge of helping create important presentations that were shown to other important companies in order to show them just what you did at the important place you worked.