-Yandere Simulator- Partners in Crime

Info-kun (male Info-chan) x reader

Key for first time readers:

(H/L) = Hair length

(H/C) = Hair colour

(E/C) = Eye colour

(S/C) = Skin colour

(F/C) = Favourite colour

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(F/F) = Favourite food

Additional keys:

Note: Requested by the amazing Blue Topaz. Seriously, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met online.

********

        The blue screen illuminated the darkened room. Clacking of keys on a computer keyboard was the only sound heard-aside from a light breathing, that was.

        A mouse dragged across it's pad, and surveillance was switched over to show a male dragging the body of another male to a supply closet. The conscious male's outfit had some crimson splatters on it, and a deranged look was expressed throughout his whole being.

        Looks like he's going to need a new uniform.

        Sighing, the tech oriented male lifted his phone before typing a message into it. His thumb hovered over the 'send' button before he dropped it.

        'On my Signal, drop a medium male uniform.'

        The reply was almost immediate.

        'Sure thing boss~'

        Leaning back, he waited. His patience was rewarded, and his phone was in his hand before the ringing even started.

        "What do you need?" He asked.

        "Clean uniform." Came a male voice on the other end.

        "Do you have what I need?" The first male asked, picking at his nails. His red glasses glinted in the artificial light.

        A second later, his phone dinged. Five photos of both abs and panties were now in his possession to give to those who paid.

        "Pleasure doing business with you." Came his smooth reply to the caller.

        Hanging up, he quickly gave the signal to his accomplice to drop the goods, before turning back to his many electronic tasks and deals.

********

        "Chocolate, or Vanilla?" A masculine/feminine voice asked him. He kept typing.

        "I was just wondering," They elaborated. "What you preferred."

        Not even glancing, he replied with his own question.

        "Which do you prefer?"

        They hummed, and he could practically see them swinging their legs as they sat on the edge of the spare desk.

        "Chocolate/Vanilla/both/Neither." They replied before changing the subject.

        "Akio Aishi joined the Drama club today."

        He stopped typing for a moment before slightly glancing at them from the corner of his eyes.

        "That he did," He said, "Now what club will you be joining in it's stead?"