Chapter 5

Sakura whistled happily as she skipped over to her locker. For whatever reason, she seemed to be in a very pleasant mood this morning. As she skipped, Hinata was right behind her asking her to slow down and Temari and Ten Ten weren't far behind.

The yells of "nerd" and "hoe" were heard not to far away. Until Temari gave them all a death glare and threatened them to shut up or they would deal with the whole council. Everyone stopped immediately. Well... almost everyone.

"Oh look it's the hoe!" Ino hissed under her breath. She and her minions pranced right over, swishing their hair side to side.

"Did you get uglier recently or is it just me... wait it's the whole school!" Ino cackled as her friends followed. The blonde had been nothing but such a pain since Sakura got here.

She was going to throw another insult but it just so happens that Sasuke Uchiha chose that moment to walk past the group. Ino then skipped over to him and flung her hand over his shoulder, ignoring the groan that escaped from his mouth.

"Please get off me." Sasuke asked.

"But Sasuke..." She protested.

"Get off." He said louder.

"Hmph fine... See you in class Sasuke~" She gave Sakura a hard glare before strutting off, with Dreya and Shan closely behind her. Temari, Ten Ten, Hinata and Sakura gave him a look of pity before using that opportunity to slip away.

Before they could successfully do so, the girl felt a hand on her shoulder. Which belongs to the Uchiha.

"Hey um," He began. "Would you like to sit with me during lunch?"

She blinked.

"What"

"Would you, like to, sit with me, during lunch?" Sasuke repeated, taking pauses for emphasis this time.

Sakura's friends, who were leaning against the lockers, were witnessing something that is most probably a once in a lifetime thing. They all patiently waited for the girl to answer.

She began to speak. "Well... Um... I don't-"

"It's okay it's okay she says yes." Temari interrupted, clearly not being able to wait for the pinkette's reply.

Sasuke smirked.

"Great, see you then. You all can come too, I'm sure my friends would be delighted." He gave the girls one last look before running off.

"..."

"WHY DID YOU SAY YES TEMARI?! WE DON'T EVEN KNO-"

"Oh save it Saku, you know you want to."

"Puh-lease Temari, you just wanna get close to the Nara boy." Ten Ten spoke.

The blonde started to protest and unwittingly let a blush show.

"See? You're even blushing!"

"I- Wha- I don't- SHUT UP!"

Ten Ten smirked, "Well, someone else is blushing too. You ain't the only one don't worry." Her eyes turned to the nearby hyuga.

"W-What? I-I don't even-"

"It's fine Hinata. It's normal for a girl at this age to develop very strong feelings for boys. And now, I have science with Iruka Sensei then biology with Jiraiya Sensei, so see y'all at lunch."