Chapter 8

IMMA BE HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN SOON CUZ NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN BE ENDING NEXT WEEK WHEN IT HITS 500 EPISODES AND BORUTO GONNA BE STARTING NEXT MONTH IN APRIL OH GOSH TIME GOES BY SO FAST IWHDBCBSIJANSKSK.

ahem.

hope you like the chapter kthxbye.

---

"You start."

"No you."

"C'mon, go on and start."

"Start what?"

"You're acting dumb with me."

"I know."

Moments later, the sound of a slap to the forehead was heard.

Attempting to continue where they left off about two hours ago, Both have tried to get the other to speak but had little progress doing so. The little insistence conversation had been going on for about ten minutes after Karin and Suigetsu's sudden public display of affection.

Sasuke sighed and flopped down on his bed.

Sakura continued staring at him, trying to get him to say a few words.

"..."

Blink.

"..."

Blink.

"..."

Blin-

"Alrights, I'll talk. Troublesome woman."

An internal celebration took place.

"So," Sasuke began. "Would you being kind enough to tell me why you ignored me when I greeted you in the halls a week ago? I mean, I am quite sure I did nothing to offend anybody the past week. Well maybe just Naruto, and really that's it. So answer my question if you would."

Sakura heaved a large sigh and turned her eyes to the floor. Sasuke widened his eyes.

"I-I-I mean... You don't have to tell me now if it-"

"No it's fine. I'll tell you. It's only right to do so." The boy was taken aback from the voice's seriousness coming from Sakura, which he never thought ever existed.

"Well, I guess before that, I should tell you about what Suigetsu was saying earlier. Before I came to the Fire Nation to live and study here, I was living in the Water nation. While I was there, I attended another school which was Kiri Mist High."

Sasuke's eyes widened a second time. "So... That means you and Suigetsu..."

The pinkette nodded. "I knew Suigetsu. We weren't in any classes together, but he was the best on the Kiri swim team."

"Oh... Then how did he know you? 'Cause just now he-"

"Yeah I'm getting to that. So anyways, I was from the Water Nation's Kiri Mist High. The school was pretty amazing, I had many friends, was in the school's medic courses and was one of the best. And I loved every second of going there. Attending school was one of the best things that happened to me. But..." Her voice softened, Sasuke was going to take the silence as an opportunity to speak but decided to keep his mouth shut.