Ironic

I know. I make way to many stories about Jake. I have a problem. Send help! Hope u enjoy and comment. Let get started. And before i start i just wanna say Elizabeth can look like however. You can change the name Elizabeth to something else. The girl in the video, just picture her as Elizabeth. Now enjoy.

____________________________________

       Elizabeth P.O.V

I want to make another music cover. But for what song?..........  oh i'll do 'ironic'. I love that song.

I set up the camera and tripad and got my guitar. I pressed record. Then I started to sing.

_______time skip to being done singing____________________________

I uploaded it and went to sleep. I don't know why but i had this feeling in my gut that tomorrow was going to be a good day. Or not.

               Tomorrow

I woke up and immediately went on my laptop. I was checking the comments on the video. People say they love it. But there was on hate comment. There always are. This time it said 'you will never be a good singer, wannabe'.

I rolled my eyes at that. The comments don't bug me. Then, my e-mail 'dings'. I check what it was and almost screamed. It read.

     Dear Elizabeth,

I recently saw you're video 'ironic' and the others. I think you have a great talent of singing. And I want to make you famous. Im in a group called 'Team 10' and we take people like you and make them famous.

My name is Alissa Violet. Usually a guy named Jake would e-mail this to you but he is on a trip. When are you free?

I also found out you live in Miami and I would be more than happy to buy you a plane ticket to L.A California. That is where we live.

I hope you see this and decide to come.

Love
Alissa Violet

I knew who 'Team 10' were and getting this is making me go insane. Of course i had to reply.

Dear Alissa,

Thank you for saying I have talent. Of course I would be happy to go to L.A to see you guys. But I can buy my own ticket.

I only have time there for 1 month because of stuff.

Also tell the group i said 'HI! GIVE ME A HOYAAA' because I already know who you guys are. But only you and Aj.

Love
Elizabeth
P.s call me Lizzy

I e-mail that to her and then went to my kitchen for a snack. I heard a ping. Man does she type fast.

I ran to my room but accidentally tripped on a chair and fell face first. Ouch.

I got back up and walked to my room. I go to my bed and read my computer.

   Dear Lizzy,

I am paying for you're ticket whether u like it or not. And a month here would do just fine. It gives you time to decide if you want to stay or go back home.

It is nice to have a fan come to our house! Unless you're a creepy fan 👀.....just kidding. And i did what you told me to do and screamed 'Hoya' to the top of my lungs. They told me to shut up....... ............................................................. .i feep special.

Just tell me where to send the ticket and we are fine.

Love
Alissa
P.s when you get here were going shopping

I sent her the address and jumped on my bed. This is the best day ever! Now I have to find out what im going to do about the broken chair.

Ill just call Daniel to take it. Daniel is my 'GayBae' as you call it. Im thinking about taking him, Kestin, Gooby, Leo, and Kuri. They have been my bestfriends forever. I have to check.

   Dear Alissa,

Is it alright if i take a few friends with with me?

Love
Lizzy

A few moments later i get a reply saying 'Yeah'. I called them on Skype  and they got so happy. Like they screamed and literally broke my eardrums. Like, come on people.

Im going to Cali in 3 days. I gotta start packing!

____________________________________

     I hope you guys like it. And I had to add a my friends and a gaybae or this story wouldn't be funny. Im dead serous. And i hope you like this story enough to read the next chapter. Bye!