A very long time skip

Hey guys! As you can see, a very long time skip is coming. Be prepared. Enjoy!
____________________________________

(8 month)

  Liz P.O.V

Im on my 8th month of being pregnant! I hate it! The carvings! Back pain! My feet are swallon! And my stomach is just so big. I look like a whale ready to explode.

Jake hasn't been here as much as he used to. I know he may be busy with meetings and movies but come on! Your girlfriend of 7 months is pregnant! Spend some time with her.

I was watching Finding Dory with Storm, cuddled up to me. She has grown! And she is so cute!

 She has grown! And she is so cute!

My baby! Soon she will be a sister. Of 2.

It was getting to the part of the movie where Dory is at her old home, when i felt a sharp pain. It lasted 10 minutes.

What is happening?!

It stopped and i waited for another one. And yep, here it is.

Are my babies coming?! Omg, am i ready?! I have the clothes, the crib and toys. But am i ready?

I decided to call the closest person to me. Like right next store close.

Kestin.

(K-Kestin L-Liz)

K- Sup asshole

L-Help me bitch

K-What happened?! You sound like your in pain!

L- I think my babies are coming-owwww it hurts!!

K- has your water broke?!

L- no i- i stand corrected! It has!

K- i'll be right there!

We hung up. I had to wait in a puddle of water for her.

I need a shower but now is not the time!!

I heard the door open and somebody help me stand right.

"Im gonna get you to the hospital ok?" Kestin says bringing me outside, into her car.

"Just hurry up!"

"Dont yell at me!"

"I can yell all i want! Im going into labor and- wait!"

"What now?!"

"Jake doesn't know. Hes in Barcelona!"

"I'll call him when we get there!"

And with that we were there. Kestin helps me out and brings me inside.

"Whats happening to her?! We want our baby back!"

What are these voices!?

"Help! My friend is going into labor!" Kestin shouts and 3 people come up to me. One with a wheelchair and 2 for just support.

"Dr i think shes ready to give birth." Says a nurse to the doctor.

"Get her to the O.R." And with that i was off.

I cant wait for Jake! I wanna but i know i cant! These babies have to come!

(Time skip to her giving birth brought to you by my car sickness)

I was done! I heard the cries of my babies. They sounded so beautiful. But now i just wanted sleep!

The nurse came to me with 2 babies in her hand.

"Here they are." She whispered to me and gave them to me.

"Their beautiful." I cried as my kids had their eyes closed.

"Do you have the names?" Another nurse comes up to me.

"Adeline Akira Paul and Neveah Paul." I say quietly. They are just so beautiful.

"Um miss, their is a guy outside for you. Says his name is Jake."

Hes here!

I think im gonna cry! But im not a baby back bitch, so i wont.

"Let him in please! Hes the father." The nurse nods and brings him in.

All the people that were here leaves the room. Probably to give us privacy.

"Thats them?" Jake asked all teary eyed. I nodded and he walk up to me.

"Their perfect. Just like you." Jake looks down at them and then at me. I start to cry.

"Shh. Shh. Don't cry. Why are you crying?" Jake asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Because im tired." I say.

What?! Im speaking them truth!

"Let me take them. Rest, you deserve it." Jake takes my kids away from me and i immediately fall asleep.

   Jake P.O.V

I grabbed my kids and Liz is already sleeping. I silently laugh. I sit in the chair besides the bed.

"Hey babies. Im your daddy. My name is Jake Paul, follow me on Instagram, musically and twitter. No im just kidding. I already met you guys but i love you. And i'll always protect you. No matter what. Through ups and downs. And no boyfriend's, ya hear?" I was whispering to them.

I wonder whos eyes they have. Mine or Elizabeth's. I have hazily green and Liz has brown. Oh well. Were gonna have to wait and see.

Now i have 3 most special girls in my life.

Adeline.

Neveah.

And Liz.

And i'll always protect them.
____________________________________

Hey guys! Told you it was a long skip! But i hoped you guys liked it. Comment and vote! Bye!