The Last Chapter

Senior year was amazing, I never thought I would say that.

I made great memories and made lifelong friends.

After school ended we all remained close but grew up.

Shay and will eloped the summer after we graduated. We all flew up to Vegas, it was actually fun and sweet. They ended up having twin boys a couple of years later. I go up and visit them ever chance I get.

Anna and mike of course got married and they had a little girl. I'm actually the little girl godmother.

Vanessa and her prom date didn't date long, she met someone at Princeton and he's a really nice guy. They adopted two little boys.

Caleb and Kayla got married after collage, they are so in love it's kind of sickening. They are pregnant with there first child.

I hear Tiffany is on her third husband he seems nice but he's pretty old like old old.

I haven't seen ally since graduation but I heard she doing good, she's becoming a lawyer. I wish her nothing but the best.

I'm designing clothes now, I even have my own store which I'm pretty proud of, And as for me and Josh, I can't believe we wasted so much time denying we both were in love with each other.
We moved in together that summer after high school and he and I got married a few years later. I'm also expecting our first kid, Josh cried when I told him.

The best thing I ever did is go back to my old high school because if I hadn't I would of never got back to being close with Kayla, never met Shay, Vanessa and even Will. I would of never actually become friends with my brother, and my husband Josh would of never told me he always loved me.

So facing my fears was the greatest things I've ever told myself. I would not take anything back that's happened because it made me the person I am today.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
ELENA STORY IS OVER 😥
THANKS SO MUCH READING MY STORY!

GO READ SOME OF MY OTHER STORIES ON MY PAGE:

Kidnapped by the Mafia on purpose.
Vampire vs werewolves.
When Alice left wonderland.
Our missing friend.
The boy that lives in my house.