Tour - k (part 0ne)

MINI SERIES IN HERE!!!!!!!

I smile as my boyfriend of two years ,Kyle, answers the skype call, "Hey teddybear."  "Hey babe. I miss you." "I miss you too. What time is it there?'' "Ten o'clock, you?" "Three in the morning." "Why are you calling me so late?" "I was bored and I can't sleep." "Why don't you bother your dads? You love bothering them." "Dads are being all serious business and I don't bother them when they're like that." "Ah serious business Daniel and Phillip."  "Yep," I sigh, "We just got back from our Europe tour. I'm pretty sure we're going on an american tour. If we do you wanta meet up because I haven't seen you in three months so I really want to see you." "Duh. Why wouldn't I?" 

I giggle as Dan walks. Yes, my dads are Dan Howell and Phil Lester. They adopted me two years ago.I'm originally from Galloway, Ohio. Which is where Kyle and I met.I don't get to see him much since I live in London  and he still lives in Galloway. "(Y/n)?" "Yeah dad?"  "Hey Mr.Howell!" "For the hundredth time Kyle, call me Dan. Also good she doesn't have to call you in a few minutes. (Y/n), Phil and I we're talking and we want you to be happier on our american tour so, do you want Kyle to go on tour with us?" 

"Really?! Thank you! Kyle?" "As long as it's okay with both of your dads it's cool with me." "YES! Thanks Dad. THANKS DADDY! (Not like that creeps. She has two dads so she calls Dan Dad and Phil Daddy. DON'T MAKE IT SEEM DIRTY!) LOVE YOU BOTH!" Dad laughs, "You're welcome (n/n)."  "When do we leave for America?" "Our flight is(MAKING UP DATES) August 15th but the tour doesn't start until August 20th." Thank you." "You're welcome."  

"Kyle! We're gonna be together for a few months. I'm So excited!" "I knowwwwwwwww!"

TIME SKIP 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY LEAVE FOR AMERICA

I smile as Kyle's ringtone goes off. "Hey teddybear!" "Hey Princess!" "Guess who I get to see next week! " "Is it me?" "Of course it is!"  I miss him so much. Goodness I can't wait to see him. "Kye Kye?" "Yes?" "I miss you." "I miss you too. But he one week and we'll be together for three months." "You should move to London!" "I don't know (Y/n)." "You could move in with us! We live in a four bedroom apartment. You could! My dads love you!" "We'll talk about this on tour okay?"  "It's one week away." "I'm already in California." "That's not fair! I want to already be in Cali! By the way I'm gonna look bad when we first see each other. I'm not gonna dress up for a plane trip." "You never look bad as far as I know." "Well you must've not learned much in the last three years because looking bad is basically the only thing I'm good at." "That's not true, don't lie to yourself like that." "Whatever you say Kyle. See you in a week. Bye." "Bye."

Her room:

 the room she wants Kyle to move into:

 YERP SEE YOU NEXT TIME, SUZY-SAMA💜