Sick days-J

Your POV-

   I smile watching the chat on YouNow. "So yeah Jeydon's been sick like all week, and he's been super clingy because of it. It's cute though, he's kinda like a toddler when he's sick, I love it." Most of the chat was asking what I meant. "Well he just wants to be held, and have his forehead  kissed, and told he's loved. But it isn't his normal cuddly, hold me sort of thing, it's more childish. " Yet again, they want me to explain more. "Well, normally when we're cuddling someone's on top of the other. Or we're facing each other and pressed together. But when he's sick he wants to lay on my chest or be a little spoon. It's adorable when he's sick only because he get's like that."  My eyes scan the chat. "Bye Lilli have a good day. Where's Jeydon? He's showering he should be in here and pouting for me to cuddle him." 

     I hear the shower turn off,"I'm on YouNow! You need pants Babe!" "But Babydoll!" "Jeydon!" "Fine!" I smile,"You guys see what I'm dealing with here? He never wants to wear pants, ever. I'm pretty sure If he could never wear pants he would go with it." "Oh hush," he pouts walking over to me and cuddling into my back, "you like when I'm not wearing pants and you know it."  "I didn't say I didn't,"I laugh, patting my lap. He moves so he's straddling my lap and burys his face in my neck,"You love me right? " "Of course I do, baby boy, you're my one and only." "No but say it." I smile,"I love you, Jeydon." 

      I feel him smile against my neck,"Yay!" I watch the chat cooing about us," So back to what I was saying before we started talking about Jeydon, I yeah I do miss America sometimes." "Do you want us to move back to Cali at some point?", Jey asks.  "Yeah. I mean I do have to fly alot with my job to get to the sets but also I do get to spend more time with my cutie here, living in Canada. If Jey was to go with me I would probably move back, I'd be one hundred percent down with it." "We should move to Cali together one day, we would be closer to the guys."  "We can discuss this later Jeydon. But I've been here for an hour and a half so I'm gonna leave. I have a Jeydon to take care of, I'll see you guys later okay? Be good, eat well, take your needed meds, smile, stay strong, bye." I lean up and end the stream. 

       "Okay now baby boy, it's bed time. I'm gonna go change then we can cuddle." He nods,"Does that mean I can take my pants off now?" "Do you want to take your pants off?" "Yes." "Then yes, you can take your pants of now."  I  change before I lay down beside him," Okay cutie, it's time for you to sleep, You know you get a bed time when your sick." "Meh meh meh  meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh. I'm not a toddler." "I'm not saying you are, perfect, I just know for a fact that if I don't give you a bed time that you won't sleep."  He pouts,"Cuddle your boy?" I smile and lay down on the bed beside him. He turns away from me. I scoot up to his back and wrap my arms around his waist. "I love you, baby boy." He smiles," I love you too, babydoll." "I love you more, Jey." "No I love you more." 

    "I love you most, Jeydon." You want to win don't you?" "Yep!" "Fine, you win this time (L/n)." "I always win Wale." "That's just because you're stubborn."  "I am not!" "Whatever you say babydoll,"he yawns, adjusting himself in my arms. I move my hand to his thigh, rubbing his leg. He yawns again,"Night babydoll." "Night babes." He smiles tiredly, slowly slipping into the void of sleep. I smile at his smile, it's so beautiful. How could he not like it? It's one of his best features. It's right after his sweet personality, his sense of humor, and his eyes. I love his eyes, they're the type of eyes that could make someone go crazy. His eyes can also be the worst part of him, they're so manipulative. He can get anything he wants if he looks at you the right way, but he's to amazing for you to be mad about it. 

    He's to perfect for perfect to describe him. It's crazy, how he chose me when there's so many others, but I'm so glad he did. I feel him shift in his sleep, leaning his head agains my chest and slightly tangling our legs. I giggle slightly, fully tangling our legs. I slowly fall asleep, comfortably, holding Jey.