Tour -K (part 2)

Your POV-

                     "(Y/n), calm down. We get it, you're excited to see Kyle," Phil laughs. I misssssssssed him soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh!" "We know." "Look over there. Do you see it? Huh? Do you know whatI see? Because I do. And guess what! It's Kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"He looks up from across the parking lot, waving at me. I wave, excited, and turn to look at Dan and Phil.  "Go," Dan laughs. "Thank you, Dad!" I hand mybags to him and run to Kyle, hugging him, "It's been so f*cking long since I've hugged you."  He picked me up hugging me twice as tightly, if that's even possible. I wrap my legs around his waist, smiling against his shoulder. "I've missed you so much, Princess." I blush slightly, we've been together for two years, I've known him for three and still, anytime he calls me a sweet nickname I blush like crazy. 

    After about two minutes Kye puts me down, "I think your dads are tired of carrying your stuff." I giggle and grab my bags again,"Thanks fathers." Phil nods,"Of course." We walk to the uber and go to the hotel,"Kye?" He sighs,"Are you gonna ask the question again?" "What question?", Dan asks. "I keep asking him to move to London and he's like meh meh meh meh, your dads won't want me there, meh meh." "I do not meh meh! When have I ever meh mehed?", Kyle asked, snappily. Phil looks at him,"If you want to you can, or, (Y/n) you are an adult you could always move back to America, we would even pay for your apartment." I look at Kyle,"It's your choice bear." 

         He looks at Dan and Phil like they were all silently sharing a secret. "What was that?" "What do you mean?", Kyle asks. "That look." "What look?", Phil asks. "The one you three just shared. The weird one." "What look we shared?", Dan asks. I sigh,"I'll figure it out." "No you won't,"Kyle laughs. "Yes I will! It's my goal to figure it out by the end of this tour, even if it's the last thing that I ever do." He laughs,"Well hopefully it won't be, that would be tragic."  I giggle,"Hush, peasant." He leaned over and leaned on my shoulder,"I love you." "I love you too, ya peasant. Hey you know what you should start the shows with?" 

   Dan sighs,"What?" "LGBT by CupcakKe."  Phil shakes his head,"NO! We don't need that!"  "Yeah you do.

 AUTHOR-SAMA IS LAZY AND WANTS THIS MINI SERIES TO BE SUPER MINI AND ONLY 2PARTS BECAUSE LOST THE INSPORATION I GOT FOR THIS ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO SO THREE MONTH TIMES SKIP SO SORRY

   "You know her,  you love her, she accidently outted us, please welcome to the stage, (Y/n) Howell-Lester!"I giggle running on the stage, "Yo yo Fother Muckers! Wait nope wrong fandom, but like why am I out here?" "Reasons,"Kyle says into the mic that I'm holding, leaning on me with his arms around my waist. "So you know why I'm out here, eh." I grabs the extra mic Phil is holding and starts walking tothe center of the stage,"Of course I know why you're out here, I aranged it. If you want to film any part of this, I recomend you film what's about to happen, and put it on Youtube, it's gonna be somethin people are gonna want to see."  I look at him confused, as he had stopped moving and checked both sides of the stage. "What are you planing, Mr. Hall?" "You'll see in a second. So if you would please join me in the center of the stage?" I start walking over to him,"What have you planned Kye?" "You'll like this I promise." I get to the center of the stage. "Turn to face the phandom please." "But they scare me."  

      The crowd erupts in laughter. "Who said I was kidding?" I ask as I turn to face them. "Look up for me?", Kyle asks. I look up, Jordan, Johnnie, Alex, and Shannon are sitting on the beams. "What are you dorks doing up there?"Johnnie  just smiles as their response. "Helpful." They push something and strings of fairy lights surround me. "What's going on here?" Everything goes quiet, like others know something I don't. Suddenly I hear Jeydon's voice in the back of the stage, singing 'If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn'. Next thing I know flower petals are falling from where the guys are sitting above me. What the actual f*ck is happening? The entire crowd gasps. I look back in front of me to see Kyle, kneeling in front of me. He has that worried smile on his face, the one that always means good things. Next thing he does is pull a velvet box. 

       "(Y/n) (Y/m/n) Howell-Lester, when we met in school four years ago, I was in a pretty bad place. I felt like an empty galaxy, then you came along. You are the stars in my empty galaxy, filling it with warmth, and light, and love, everything I needed. Then when I finally got the nerve to ask you out three years ago, it was like everything clicked for me. Then you left with Dan and Phil for London, and God bless they were fine with us being together or Lord knows where I'd be currently. It's hard to believe that three years ago today I asked you to a simple movie, now here we are on our anniversary and I' asking the most important questioni've asked since then. (Y/n) will you make me the happy man in the world and marry me?" At some point my hand found my way to my mouth I move it and nod, I'm crying to hard to just say yes. He slides the ring on my finger before jumping up and picking me up, kissing me.  The crowd errupts into screams and squeals. 

The Ring:

You and Kyle the next year have a disney themed wedding on Halloween and have two beautiful baby girls, you're welcome

You and Kyle the next year have a disney themed wedding on Halloween and have two beautiful baby girls, you're welcome. <3