Ex Boyfriend Turned Husband

Today I am getting married. Dressed in a beautiful yellow saree, with gold and silver ornaments enhancing my beauty and charm, I wait for my fiance who is a complete stranger to me.

I haven't met him before doesn't even know his name. Despite my parents constant urge for me to meet him once, I haven't. I never wanted this marriage. I never wanted any kind of relationship for that matter. I am only getting married today, to save face of my family.  Because having a 25 year old single unmarried daughter at your house is like a crime in this country. Though hyderabad has moved forward and grown in many ways, people here are still narrow minded like that.

So is my fiance, I believe. Close minded and narrow minded.  Because he agreed to marry me without even trying to meet me.

That only leaves me with two conclusions about him.
1. He is either a old fashioned guu who believes in his parents so much that he has agreed to marry the girl they chose for him without even meeting her. Which means he is a bore and will always take sides with his parents.

Or two, he is also not interested in marriage and is getting married for reasons same as me or something else.

In both these cases or something entirely different, I don't like my husband already. His decision making skill alone has put him down in my opinion.

Yes, you guessed it right. I am judgemental. I've been told before and I don't mind. My judgmental skills have made me what I am today.

I am a freelance consultant who get people jobs at places where they fit perfectly. And I fill the job placements of startups and MNC's with perfect candidates. All because of my judgement skills. So I don't care if people think that I jump into conclusions too often. Because I'm the best at what I do for the way I do it.

Back to the wedding at hand. I am dressed up, pretty much like a Christmas tree and waiting to be taken to the aisle where I will be married off to a stranger.

A marriage which will not be happy and might not even last long. 

A/n
I know I have stories incomplete but I got to get this story out there. It's going to be short and quick. 
Good night.