Chapter 3: Phoebe, halfas and traumatizing nightmares?

Chapter 3: Phoebe, Halfas and traumatizing nightmares

Blake's P.O.V

This is taking way too long. I needed to get to Phoebe's as quickly as possible. I needed her help, even if she didn't know who I was right now, I can make her trust me. So why does the shop have to be on the other side of town! My friend Phoebe, she runs a small magic shop called Arcane Lane. People always thought she was crazy but I knew she wasn't, she was jut hurting.

'Arcane Lane, for all of your mystical needs' the sign, I found it. Wow I can't believe it's still here, I just hope its still Phoebe who runs it, because she's the only one who can help me now. The only one I can trust, she'll stay here with me in this world, she actually belongs here, and so she can't leave, unless she moves town or something. God I hope she's still here in this world— otherwise I'm screwed. If I don't go in that door, I'll be stuck here with no one, but if I do, and she's not there, than I am anyway.

I stood out the front of the shop looking like a freak for ten minutes before I finally decided to go in. I sighed taking a deep breath in, preparing myself for the worst, and I walked up to the door and pushed on it. I heard the bell chime and I knew there was no way I'm backing down now. I walked in the door, and the sound of the chime grew louder, alerting anyone inside that they were someone entering.

Phoebe came off as an odd woman. She had dark brown hair nearing the colour black, but it was brown. She had dark brown eyes that held sadness but care and the want to be able to care for someone. She had pale skin but not too pale that she looked weird. I guess you could say she had the normal skin colour for someone.

The chimes had alerted Phoebe of my presence in her shop causing her to walk out of the back room, an attachment to the shop in which she lived on her own, she took one look at me and said,

"We don't do vampire books," I rolled my eyes, at her bluntness and her words. She always says that when someone gothic comes into her shop, I was here for it once. I almost wanted to laugh,

"I don't want vampire books, I want you Phoebe," her eyes widened at the fact I knew her name, and she began to look for a weapon behind the front counter subtly but not succeeding since she didn't take her eyes off of me while she searched blinding underneath the bench in front of her.

"How do you know my name?" the words fell out of her mouth before she had time to register what she said, but she came to her senses as I laughed lightly.

"In another world were friends, it's my first day here and I need your help," she didn't understand, of course she doesn't. Travel between worlds is impossible, but I made it possible, with the accidental help of people. I sighed at her next words,

"Help with what exactly?" how exactly am I going to be able to do this without completely freaking her out goddamn it. I know what I can show her, proof that I was a real witch. I quickly reached into my bag and pulled out my little black book, slightly worn around the edges and a couple of pages bent from the trip I just went on, and gave it to her. I really hope she doesn't think I'm a stalker for this.

"Look at the last entry," I found this funny, because my last entry was a drawing of me, Alice and Phoebe. I started to draw another face, but I didn't get a good enough look at the face. And I couldn't tell if it was boy or girl. But next to the drawing was a blurb of the dream, it was explaining my coming her to get away, and how some others will need her Phoebe's and Alice's help to get where they want to go. I looked at Phoebe's face to see she was crying.

Oh crap, I forgot that Alice went missing here too, and Phoebe never had anyone to distract her from it here! Right— Alice is Phoebe's younger sister, the complete opposite of Phoebe. She had bright blonde hair and sky blue eyes with pale skin, close to the colour of snow. Alice went missing ten years ago in a magic spell gone wrong. I came into Phoebe's life two years or so after that.