Chapter 10: Safety thoughts, school and Sammy...

Blake’s P.O.V

After I woke up Phoebe kept telling me about my Dad and past. There was a huge list of what I found out.

1: I was a halfa, but a rare one because I was a cross between witch and demon.

2: Felix was my soul-mate, and I was destined to kill him.

3: Sam’s my older twin brother that is destined to kill me after I kill Felix.

4: My father has been trying to turn me over to the dark side and convince me to kill Felix for the last 16 years.

5: My mum never actually hated me; she was just trying to keep me safe.

6: I am officially screwed…

Okay, I didn’t find that much out, but it’s enough to know that I am more dangerous than I thought I was, maybe… but when the next demon attack comes, it may be in a better form, and maybe I can try to fight it. And after finding all of this stuff out, I have my glitch back, you will not believe how useful it is, but right now… it Monday. And I am stuck going to school, Phoebe said the boys will be starting on Wednesday or Thursday, so I can have a few days to get back in the habit of being around people for six hours straight.

I quickly got changed into a bright Blue long sleeve top, I want to keep my arm from view as much as possible, I was wearing a pair of crimson red checker jeans, with black and white suspenders, a black studded belt with skulls on it, a studded leather jacket, with oddly enough, a hood on it, and it actually looked good. I put chains all over myself, putting in all my piercings, it had been a while since I had worn them and it felt good to have them in again. I had snake bites on my bottom lip, like Felix… wait; he took them out a while ago, I also had a ring in my right nostril, three lobe piercings in my left ear and four in my right, I slid in my left eyebrow piercing, and the helix ring on my left ear. I then slid on my knuckle busters on my left hand and a bunch of rings on the right. My black eye shadow was brought out by my bright shirt.

I walked out the door grabbing my bag, I haven’t really touched it since we got lost, as I started my walk to school, I saw Oscar a few houses up head,

“OSCAR!” yelling this out cause the young by to turn around to face me, he smiled when he saw it was me, I don’t think he recognized me at first because of my piercings, but I think the main reason he stopped, was because he noticed I wasn’t someone mean, and I was trying to talk to him.

When I caught up to him, I messed up his hair with my hands,

“Hey little midget, what ya up to?” he rolled his eyes at the nickname,

“Not much really, I finally got my new Valtirian cruiser, with the help of a coupon helper whose name shall remain a secret,” I laughed at him and pulled him into my body, giving him a one-armed hug. He laugh with me at how ridiculous we looked, a creepy Goth and a nerd just walking down the street together…