Chapter 6: Visions and Demons

Blake P.O.V

Shit, what the hell is going on with my visions? This sort of stuff has never happened before. Well, I guess it did, but when that happened I was asleep, so I cant be 100% if it was a dream or a vision. And when it did happen. I thought I was Felix, I felt like I was Felix. Man, I need to talk to Phoebe about this. Maybe she knows something from Alices Book of Shadows. I need to get there, and fast!

But wait… she might still be helping Felix and Oscar. Damn it, anyway, by the time it would take me to walk there. She should be done with them, right? Screw it, I need to be there, I need to be there now! I ran over to my front door, ripping it open, grabbing my keys from the table next to my front door, running out it slamming it shut behind me, I don’t care if I locked the door, theres nothing in there of extreme importance. Other than my wiccan items. But I theres a high chance that no ones going to want to steal any of my wiccan stuff. Phoebes labelled a freak because of it. But she has the ability to walk about the town and not be scared of anything happening to her, Bremin is the safest place I know. Ok, I don’t know anywhere else so I cant talk…

I kept on running I never stopped, I kept running through town, I put my hand on my head to make sure my hood was still there, good, still on, so what are people staring at, its not like they can see my face. I stopped running to turn and look at all of them, they looked away and acted as if they were never looking at me in the first place. Idiots… I continued my running and they continued their staring.

‘Don’t look at them, they aren’t your problem right now,’ I listened to the voice and kept on running. I rounded a corner and stopped. I looked around to make sure no one was there. I leaned against the wall, winded. Okay, I really want my glitch back now, if I did. I wouldn’t have to do all this running.

I rolled my eyes, making me think back to the voice I heard, I know it was in my head. But the thing is… it wasn’t my voice, I know who it belonged to, I just can’t pin point the voice… Alice? No, she hasn’t been able to contact any of us. How could she do it now? But anyway, I know the voice wasn’t female or male. That’s a fact. But then, who could it of been? I know, for a fact, 1. The voice was indescribable, 2. It was some I knew, but that was it. I have one question though,

Was it from someone I know, or someone from my past? But I know ive heard the voice before, it sounded a lot like… Sam or maybe mum? But it wasn’t their exact voices, but close, maybe one of their relatives I met or I don’t know.

All I know is that this thinking is hurting my head. Wait… right now everythings hurting my head. But why? I have so many questions, but hopefully Phoebe can answer them. I shook my head to get rid of all the unwanted thoughts and began running again, god I hope I don’t make a habit of this. Actually, I think I should, I need to be fit, whoa? Where did that thought come from, I don’t want to be fit. I want to be a couch potato all my life, exercising is stupid; all it does is wear you out. Where are these thoughts and behaviours coming from? I’m not actually a fit person. My visions wear me out enough thanks; I don’t need running to take the rest of my energy. I rolled my eyes, standing up straight, pushing off from the wall, I stared running down the street. I looked at my surroundings as I ran by, good, but a few blocks till I get to Phoebes. Man, I never knew running was so much hard work.

I puffed and pushed myself to run all the way to Phoebes. By now the shop was in my view. I was about to cross the road, when I saw a small figure surrounded by blue, that someone pushed me on to the other road. I was airborne for a bit. I screamed, I was going head first. Wait no stop, I screamed even louder, as my head came in contact with the cement. Shit, I sat up to see down the road with blurry eyes. I saw a shape, I couldn’t make it out. Damn it, my head did a full 360 and I fainted. Shit…