seven

"What's the whole point of this? I don't understand," I spoke while lying on the bed, watching Dean do all the work. I had offered to help, but he told me to lie down and relax. I'm not really looking forward to seeing his brother again, but he told me that a demon was in his body, and I want to see if Dean was lying. My hand went numb which caused me to sit up and stretch my muscles.

"This Devil's trap can, well, trap any demon in order to send it back to hell or other things," Dean grunted while he replaced the carpeting in the hotel's room. "Luckily the son of a bitch won't notice that this had been pulled up. I need you to do something that you won't like though," his voice trailed off while his left hand ran over his face. I raised an eyebrow as if to ask what. "I need you to get him to walk over the trap. Find a way to seduce him, I guess," he sat down in an arm chair, taking a swig of whiskey from a tumbler.

_____

Slipping the dress over my figure, I answered the quick knock at the hotel's door. Opening the door, a fake smile was plastered on my face at the 6'4" devil himself. "Wow. You know I was surprised when you called for a date. Thought you hated me," his deep voice sent shivers down my spine. It was messed up how the demon could just use Sam like that. "Ready to go?" his hand shot out for mine, but I refused his hand. His eyebrows furrowed as I cleared my throat to speak.

"Actually, I thought we'd hang around here first," I pulled his shirt down in my tiny fists and crashed my lips onto his, kissing him passionately. Smooching harder, he started to walk towards me while I simultaneously walked backwards, not breaking the kiss for a second. Hesitantly pulling away, I lifted my arms to give him the satisfaction of removing my dress. He snatched the article of clothing from my body and continued to strive forward. Without knowing, he stepped into the trap and tried to escape instantly.

"You bitch!" his voice growled at me, and the sound honestly terrified me. Dean emerged from the closet and stared at my form. After exclaiming, he snapped out of it and tossed me one of Sam's shirts. Quickly covering my lingerie set, I sat on the bed and watched Dean grab his duffel bag from underneath the bed.

"You must be one dumbass demon," my voice called out to Sam sitting cross-legged on the floor. Dean smiled at me and sat down next to me on the bed.

"So what? You fucking your brother's girlfriend?" the demon growled in response. I rolled my eyes since Dean explained that they would try to get under your skin. He handed me a leather-covered journal and flipped to a page in the book.

"Can you speak Latin?" nodding my head to Dean's question, he pointed to a spell to speak. Unsure, I looked at Dean who was giving me a reassuring smile. Taking the boost of confidence, I decided to chant.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas,"

"Come on out of my brother, bastard!"

"Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te...cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis..."

"Hurry Hope, before he finds another vessel," Dean voiced over me which resulted in me speeding up the chant.

"Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine...quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

Black smoke rose from my lover and descended down beneath the floor. Sam's body hit the floor with a thud. I rushed down to the floor to check his breathing pattern. "His breathing is regular. Heart rate is normal. Can you put him on the bed so I can observe any bruises?" My eyes turned to Dean who nodded solemnly and did what I asked. I grabbed some latex gloves from my bag and placed them on my hands.

Asking for the brother's help, Dean raised Sam's upper half to allow me to remove his shirt. There was a nasty burn mark on his shoulder where his old tattoo used to be. I turned to the eldest, and he answered my silent question.

"In order to be possessed by a demon, his anti-possession tattoo had to go," Dean grunted out to me. "We need to go get him another and you one as well. You're part of the family now," Dean said while cradling his brother. I nodded and undid Sam's buckle, removing his pants. Searching on his legs, I found no scars or bruises, just the tattoo one.

Sam awoken, and his eyes landed on me. Grabbing my head with his gigantic hands, his lips crashed into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed farther into him. Pulling away after Dean cleared his throat, we both looked at the oldest Winchester and back at each other.

"Dean, could you give us a minute?" Sam's eyes pleaded with his sibling. Without answering, he nodded and left the room, softly closing the door behind him."Hope, I'm sorry for keeping all of this family business from you. I just wanted you to be safe, but it would've been safer if you had known. Instead of helping you, I ended up hurting you. I know how it feels right now. The man that you love had cheated with his secretary. I'm pretty sure that Dean had explained everything to you. It was just my body being used. I know it'll take forever for you to forgive me, but I'm willing to wait. Hope," I cut his speech short by giving him the kiss I had saved for our anniversary. Smiling in the kiss resulted in Sam smiling as well.