Chapter 15~Allison

• Didedikasikan kepada Robert Wesley Young III R.I.P.

Chapter 15~ Allison

"Wow, it's already 11. Well, time for bed." My dad said when the movie finally ended. Everybody immediately stood and stretched out.

"Gabe, you can sleep in here. My daughter met you a virgin and I intend to keep her that way until after you leave." My dad said being his usual over protective self.

"Dad, nothing is gonna happen." I said throwing a couch pillow at him.

"Dave." my mom stepped in and helped me out. "Leave them be, unless you want to sleep on this uncomfortable couch with Gabe I suggest let him sleep Allison's bed."

"Seriously dad, trust me at least a little bit." I said.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Fine. But I'm warning you..."

"Whatever." I said as I grabbed Gabe' s hand and pulled him into my room.

     Gabe Sat on my bed as I got my pajamas out of my closet. I turned my back to him and began stripping down until I was in nothing but my bra and underwear. I heard Gabe give me a 'wow' under his breath indicating that he was watching me. I smiled to myself as I finished dressing and turned toward him.

"Gabriele Fuentes, were you watching me change?" I asked, already knowing his answer.

"Sorry, you can't just strip in front of me and expect me not to notice." he defended himself.

I sat on my bed beside him. "Well thanks for the compliment."

He smiled and leaned closer toward my face. I let his lips Grace mine before cutting it off, "You need to change so we can put your clothes in the wash."

He huffed and pulled his face away from mine. "What am I supposed to wear until then?" He asked raking one of his hands through his beautiful dark black shaggy hair.

"Nothing." I said with a devious smile.

"Well  alright then." he said and began pulling his shirt off. I laughed ans stopped him before he could unbutton his pants, "Not literally, my dad would kill us."

"Your dad's a fun sucker." he said with partial joke in his tone.

I smirked, "Try living with him." I stood up and walked over to my closet. I pulled a box off the top shelf and laid it on the bed. I opened it up and looked through its contents. I pulled out a pair of long plaid pajama pants and tossed them at him.

"Here wear these."

"Where'd you get these?" He asked as I put the box back in the closet.

"They used to be my brother's until I stole them."

"Brother? Why didn't you tell me you have a brother?"

"Because, I technically don't have one anymore."

He gave me a confused look.

"He died a few months back. Car accident. It really hit us hard, especially my mom. She wept for weeks." I explained as I sat back down beside him. I looked anywhere but at him.

"What about you?" he asked.

"It hurts, my brother and I were very close which was weird because he was the oldest and I am the youngest. We had a bond that nobody could compete with." I chuckle a little as a memory flashes through my head. "I remember this time he beat the crap out of this kid when I was about 6 for calling me stupid." Tears started to flood my eyes but I didn't let any fall.

I was silent for a second just remembering the good times then I spoke again, "I don't know, when he died, it felt like a part of me died with him. I miss him so much." I lost control and the tears poured my down my face.

Gabe wrapped his arms around me and comforted me. I nuzzled my head into his chest as I continued to quietly sob. I guess Hannah heard everything I had just told Gabe because a minute later I felt Gabe gently slide away and quickly get replaced by softer touch. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her mid stomach section. She moved the hair out of my face and caressed my head as mom used to do and she kissed my forehead.

"It's ok sis, I'm here for you. We all miss him."

Her words made the tears come faster and the more I cried the more I could feel her try not to, for me.

-----------------------------------------------

Sad chapter and I'm sorry if you bawled. I just went through a really hard death in the family and I write to relieve my feelings and I didn't realize that that's what I was doing in this chapter. I hope you like this one though, I can honestly say it's from the heart. Next chapter will be Hannah's P.O.V. so you know a little more how she's feeling in this scene. Thanks for reading vote/comment/share etc.