Chapter One:

You wake up in your (room color) bedroom...blankets sprawled all over the
surface of your mattress. You don't want to leave the comfort of your pillows, but you remember that today is the day, the day you leave for New Jersey. With the prospect of today's events, and the overpowering smell of bacon, you find the motivation to lift yourself out of bed. You arrive in the kitchen and quickly begin filling your plate with your Mom's special hash brown, egg, and pancake breakfast she made to send you on your way. "Someone has a lot of energy for 8 AM," taunts your mother, as she pours you a glass of cool milk. "How couldn't I be? Today's the day I see Dad." Your mom is pained to see you leave, but she knows that you and your father both have been waiting for 17 years for the day you live with him. "I'll take you to the airport in 25 minutes." "25 MINUTES!," you scream, flying up the stairs. In a hurry, you throw your (hair color) hair into an extremely messy bun, put on makeup that compliments your (eye color) eyes, throw on your clothes (above), and are downstairs just as the 25 minute mark hits. After a grueling drive to the airport, you finally board. Mom kisses you goodbye, and you get in the plane to your future. (Don't worry, the twins are to come. I wanted to build a story first but I hope you all enjoy! Comments welcome!)