Chapter 4

TODAYS THE DAY. You're supposed to be attempting to unpack your bed so you no longer need the air mattress, but the only thing you care about unpacking right now is your clothes. You need the PERFECT outfit for this...wait, is this even a date? He could just want to welcome a new person to the neighborhood. You flop on your bed. Realizing that you had your hopes set very high. Then you jolt up, "If I look good, I can MAKE it a date." You think to yourself, and rush back to the boxes. 13 boxes of clothes later, everything is in the closet. You then blare "Rolex" and begin to simultaneously dance and pick out outfits, laying them all on the bed and trying to decide. You opt for your tee shirt dress, chucks, and some sunglasses. The simplicity makes it casual enough for pizza, but the obvious exposure of leg makes it still date like. Once that is on, you curl your (y/h/c) hair in a way that looks natural but not messy. You are coating yourself in one last layer of perfume when you hear a knock at the door. You fly downstairs to answer before your dad can. He knows about the date, but YOU know that your dad will be super embarrassing if he answers for you. Thankfully, you answer first. You call out a goodbye before the two of you get into Grayson's black Jeep. Once in the vehicle, he turns to you and smiles. "What?" You ask, very confused. "Nothing" he replies "You just look beautiful."
(DATE IS COMING...WHAT WILL HAPPEN? COMMENT IF YOU FEEL THE DESIRE TO ASK ME ANYTHING. STAY AWESOME 😉)