o n e

hey-o! first time publishing something and i wanted to say that this story came out of nowhere. 2017's IT cast in my head, with jaeden lieberher being bill, but you can imagine it as you want!
enjoy :-)

//-//

i sat with my little brother at lunch that day and decided i could not take it anymore. charlie was talking about this kids who made fun of him, my heart aching when hearing his shy, trembling voice.

"the-the-they called me freak" his eyes shining from tears "s-said i was a mistake and my p-problem made me worse"

"charlie, i'm gonna beat the crap out of them" i said and he chuckled "no, you're n-n-not! you can't duh-do it!"

the cafeteria was full of every types of students who barely knew themselves and yet judged other people. my eyes landed on bill denbrough, sitting with his group in the corner. they were laughing.

bill suffers exactly what my brother does — stutter. they also made fun of him, gave him names, and it hurt me in a personal way because of charlie. both sweet kids, judged by something so ridiculously pathetic.

after school, i dropped charlie home and took my bike out of the garage. my goal didn't live that far, so i barely put effort on pedalling. i reached out for the bell, and it rang silently.

when bill answered, his hair was messed and he had dizzy eyes, i probably had woken him up.

"i want to create a club"

"wha-what? what c-c-club?" he asked, confused was a statement.

"the stutter club. and i need your help."