t h r e e .

I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING
enjoy :-)

|-/

he moved his head slightly and his fingers were getting white since he held the door firmly.

"they've been calling you that for as long as i can remember"

bill stopped on his tracks, looking me in the eye as if he was about to cry. "i-i don't like where this is g-going"

"please, bill. i beg you to help charlie" i took his trembling hand in mine and pleaded with a puppy face. i knew he was accepting it when he calmly nodded his head, his hair still messy going up and down in a cute way.

"oh god, thank you!" i squealed and jumped around, then hugged him as if my life depended on it. we almost fell and a weird noise came out of my mouth, something like a laugh. "can we talk at school?"

"yu-yeah, sure. come to me a-at the caff-caf-ca" i cut him off "cafeteria, fine! see ya, denbrough!"

i got into my bike and waved at him, screaming a line of loud "thank you's" as bill got smaller.

heading home, i started to laugh. charlie'd be better, bill would too, and i'd be happy for them.

"cassie, you are such a great sister" i whispered to myself.

the door was open, which was weird. "mom, dad? charlie?" i called. they were nowhere to be seen. i got out and screamed their names again, no answer. charlie was not in his room, mom and dad weren't supposed to be at work on thursdays. "shit"

i shouldn't have left him.