Chapter 9

Storm's POV

Today's is Romeo's and Wendy's wedding, there was only ten minutes before the wedding ceremony! Me, Josh, Lucas, Gray, Jellal, Gajeel, Laxus was getting ready together. The girls where helping each other out with make up and all that girly stuff. I know I might sound a bit calmer then I should, but that's only because my best friend, who was getting married today, was freaking out.

"God! Why did I think this was a good idea?!" Romeo screamed, pulling at his hair as if he was going mad. "What happens if I stutter?!" He asked at Natsu.

"Well you stutter. It isn't such a big deal to stutter at a wedding." He tried to calm the poor boy, but the black haired boy wasn't done rambling.

"Am I going to say the wrong name?!" He cried out.

"Romeo, do you like anyone else?" Asked Gray.

Romeo snaps his head toward him and screamed: "What the hell?! No!"

"Well stop worrying!" Laxus said in the back.

"What if I mess up?!" He said still panicking.

"You love Wendy right?!" Natsu ask.

"Yes, with all my heart!" He said turning red.

"Well there's nothing to be afraid of your going to marry the love of your life!" I said.

"Yeah...your right!" He said calming down.

Then after that long conversation Mira came into the room.

"Wedding time!!!" She said fangirling quitely.

After Mirajane came in all of us boys got out of the room to go and get in our position.

Romeo's POV

Mira came into the room telling us it was time to start the ceremony. As for the boys they has to go in there rightfull position. For me I was already at the altar.

It was already past noon, everybody in fairy tail where sitting in the front.

A few minutes later the music start playing the doors where opened and revealed my best man Natsu and his wife Lucy that was Wendy's maid of honor. Then Storm and Nashi came out second. After Josh and Lily came in followed by Lucas and Pearl they where really cute togheter. Gray and Juvia came out followed by Jellal and Erza and after Gajeel and Levy came out and Laxus and Mirajane came out followed by our ring bearer Happy and Carla!

Then the music got switch thats when the big doors came opened wide and revealed Wendy and Gildarts. She was so beautiful. I couldn't contain a few tears started to slide of my cheek. She had a beautiful strapless short white dress!

After that long walk to the altar she was finally there in front of me. Gildart look at me and said. "Take care of her!" He said with a smile on his face. "I will!" I responded.

Wendy's POV

I was finally there in front of Romeo he was so cute with his tuxedo.

"Romeo are you crying?" I ask quietly.

"No,they are tears of joy!" He said smiling at me.

Then after Master Makorov started the ceremony.

*******After Makorov talks******
Then after Happy and Carla gave us the rings.

"Take these ring and slide it on your left and place in your fourth finger!" He said to us both.

Then he look at Romeo.

"Romeo, do you take Wendy to be your wife, to honner and cherish her, for rich and for poor in sickness and in health till death do you part?!" He said looking at Romeo!