Chapter 22

?'POV

Finally a new member is coming to fairy tail. Now I just have to wait untill the little baby will be older.

Nashi's POV

Me and Storm at my parents place for dinner along with Storm's parents. Mom is really happy about me going to have her little grand child. We where currently sitting at the table talking while we waited for the food to be ready. After an hour the food was ready. We had turkey,green beens,carrots,mash potatoes and stuffing, and for dessert we got a double decker chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. When we finish we sat in the living room. My mom was looking at me to indicate me it was the right time to tell them. I look at Storm who was smiling at me. My mom got up and got everyone's attention for us. "Listen up Nashi and Storm have some very important news to tell us guys." She said. They where now all looking at us. "Well I discoverd today that there will be another member to the family." I said grabbing Storm's hand for comfort. "What's that suppose to mean?" Natsu ask. Of course he dosen't realise what it means. He's so dense sometime. As I look at the Fullbusters they look in shock. On the other hand my mom had a huge smile on her face even Lucas look happy for me and Storm. "Dad I'm pregnant!" I said to him. "I'm going to be a grandpa?!" He ask. "Yup!" I responded. After a few minutes of silent everybody gets up engulfing me and Storm in a hug congratulating us on the baby. I was so happy to start a family.

****Couple hours later****

Seriously is already three in the morning and I have nausea. I quickly get out of bed rushing to the bathroom emptying my stomach. Suddenlly Storm sits beside me rubbing my back. When I finish I wash my face and hands and head back to bed. Storm puts his hands around my waist. "I love you!" He said making my heart melt. "I love you to!" I said before falling back asleep.

*******Morning*******

Laxus's POV

Going trough the mail I found a letter written to fairy tail by an unknown person. It was a white envelope with 'Fairy Tail' on it. As I opened it, it said..

Dear Fairy Tail, as you may know a new addition is coming to your guild. You better watch the little one closely cause you will be very shock if something happend to it. On the baby's fourteen birthday.....Nevermind I rather not tell you. Hope you have a good day! Oh and remember I'm watching you!

From:????

Hold up! I thought who is this 'New addition'. I get up my chair. Walking to the edge of the stairs everybody where quiet. "Everybody listen up today I learned that there someone with a child and that child is wanted. But it stop after it mention it's age." I said. As I was about to say something Storm came with Nashi and they look terrified. "What age?" Storm ask in a protective way. "Why do you want to know?" I ask kind of curious. Storm looks at Nashi and after she started talking to me tellipacticaly.

"Uncle Laxus" She said. "What?" I ask getting impatient. "I'm pregnant!" She said. "But don't tell the guild yet we want to wait!" She pleaded. "Your secret safe with me!" I replied.

*****Normal talk*****

"Ok in the letter it said that the child will be fourteen and then it said it won't tell us!" I said. Nashi look terrified than Storm looks at me indicating it was there time to leave.

Storm's POV

I can't believe that someone wants our child! Looking to my right Nashi was in tears. I don't blame her I'm terrified for both Nashi and our child. Arriving at the house Nashi went upstairs crying. Josh and Lily look at me with worries in there eyes. "What happend Storm?" Lily ask. "I will tell you guys later!" I said. Then I went upstairs. Knocking lightly on our door I could her Nashi sniffles then I here a faint 'come in'. Opening the door Nashi is holding the pillow. As she saw me she ran into my arms crying. "Shh it's ok!" I whisperd into her ear. "I'm scared Storm!" She said. "Me too" I said. We went carefully on our bed laying down. Before we knew it we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

              ********************

Waking up it was twelve in the afternoon. I got up getting an idea to make lunch. "Babe wake up!" I whisperd. "Five more minutes..." She mumbled. With that said I went down stairs to the kitchen. I decided to make chicken Alfredo one of Nashi's favourite dish but one of her many cravings. As the pasta and sauce where cooking I could here someone into the stall. Josh came into the kitchen in nothing but his sweat pants. He came to the shelf pulling out to cups filling up with water. "I tough you guys where at the guild?!" I said.  "Nope me and Lily wanted to stay home and watch a movie!" He said. "How's Nashi?" He ask. "She asleep right now." I responded. He nodded and went upstairs.

An hour later lunch was ready and I went to wake up Nashi. "Nash time to wake up lunch is ready!" I said rubbing her stomach. "What did you make?" She ask sleepily. "Chicken Alfredo!" I said. Her eyes are now opened wide. "I'll be there in a few minutes!" She said. Getting out of the room I went to our best friends room. There door was opened a little bit. Opening wider I wish I would've knock. Josh was hovering over Lily having a heated make out session. I clear my throat to have there attention. Josh turns to look at me while Lily was blushing madly. "Umm... Lunch is ready!" I said getting out of the room creep out. Nashi looks at me. "What are they doing?" Nashi ask. "Let's say if they kept that make out session longer there was maybe a possibility that there was going to be a second child in this house!" I said. "Oh My! " She said.

Eating our lunch we would have small talk but it was mostly quiet. "When are you going for your first sonogram?" Lily ask. In about a month. I was so happy about having a little kid.

The rest of the day it was mostly quiet and next month it's our wedding day!

Hope you like this chapter! Who do you think is that mysterious person? Comment! Vote!