Chapter 19

Lucy's POV

Its been two weeks, Wendy was approaching her due date and decided to take a home birth. Porlyusica ask me if I could help her. So the past two weeks I've been staying at the conbolts residence. It was really fun helping around my preparing the nusery,  buying clothing, preparing the food and all.

I was currently preparing the towels and the water because Wendy had contraction but her water didn't brake. Porlyusica was coming in a few minutes to check on Wendy.

"Lucy!" I heard someone whisper.

I quickly look up my book and saw Romeo.

"Yeah?" I answerd.

"Its time!" He said.

Romeo's POV

I was beside Wendy holding her hand.
"Romeo!" She said.

"Yes dear!" I look at her.

"My water broke." She said.

"I'll get Lucy!" I said jumping out of bed and quickly walking to Lucy's room.

"Lucy!" I whisperd half shouted.

"Yeah?" She said looking up her book.

"Its time!" I said.

She quickly got up her bed and went to get Porlyusica who was down stairs.
They came and was in the room with me and Wendy.

Wendy was groaning in pain.

"Romeo it hurts." She said.

"Your going to be ok." I said smiling at her.

"How are you doing?" Porlyusica ask Wendy.

"Doing good." She said skeezing my hand.

"I'm coming back I need to call the guild!" I said.

"Be quick!" Wendy said.

I took the lacrima that was in the kitchen and called my dad. After a few rings he finally answerd.

"Hey, Romeo!" He said.

"Hey, dad!" I replied to him.

"Hows Wendy holding up?" He ask

"Shes in labor!" I said.

"I will tell the guild and we will come over wright away!" He said.

"Bye!" I said hanging up and running up stairs.

As I enterd Wendy was groaning in pain and sweating. I went beside her holding her hand.

"Wendy you need to push now!" Porlyusica said.

She held my hand tight and started pushing. "You doing great, keep going!" I encouraged her. "3,2,1 push!" Porlyusica said.

After three hours they told us they could see the head. "I see the head!"
Porlyusica said. Lucy came in with a towel and went beside Porlyusica. "One big push ok!" Lucy said. Wendy shook her head and gave one last push. There was alot of screaming and I think my hand might be bruised.

One minute after a high little cry could be heard. "Its a girl!" Lucy said with joy. "Romeo would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" They ask. "Sure!" I said taking the cizor and cutting it. Lucy took her and went to clean her. Few minutes had past and they gave the baby to Wendy and me.

She had little black hair and had blue eyes. We decided to call her, Juliette Grandine Conbolt.

When they opened  the door we where greated by Fairy tail. We've decided that Jellal and Erza would be there godparents.

Lucy's POV

As Fairy Tail went to see the new arrival I went to see Nastu. "Hi Natsu" I said getting his attention. "How is the baby?" He ask. "She's beautiful!" I said happy giving Natsu a kiss. "So its a girl?" He ask. "Yup!" I responded cheerfully.

The gang finally gave the newly parents some space, now it was just Macao,Master,me,Nastu,Jellal and Erza. I figured that Levy went home early. She was started to show but she wanted it to still be a secret. "Congratualtions guys!" Natsu said. "Thank-you!" They both said smiles on there faces.

At the end of the day we all left leaving them some time alone. I went home to take a shower.

Nashi's POV

Wendy and Romeo's baby was so cute. We couldn't stay long because me and Storm had a date, apparently its a suprise. I really like suprises but I wonder what it is? "Nash?" Storm ask.
"Yeah!" I said. "Are we going?" He ask anxiously. "Yup,sorry" I responded. We walk for a few minutes and went to the restaurant. I ordered a stir fry with spicy chicken and Storm simply ordered a plate of Lasagna. For dessert we both shared a strawberry cake. I dont know what was the feeling? But I felt Erza was somewhere watching us. We finish by paying the meal and gave a tip to the waitress.

Slowly walking outside Storm led me to the park,it was getting chilly by the minute but I just ignore it. As we walk there was a bench it the middle of the woods. Around it it was fill with icicles dangling from the trees on the ground it was covered also with ice but had candles along the way. Roses where scatterd along the chair. Storm indicated me to sit with him on the bench. The sun was slowly getting down turning the clouds pink like cotton candy. It was really beautifull. Storm look at me with a big smile on his face. He got down on one knee by this time tears where slowly going down my cheeks. He pulled out a red velvet box out of his back pockets and opened it, than said......

"Nashi I cant help by telling you how much I love you. You always make me laugh,smile, be happy. Your my sunshine and happinest. The day that I heard that you had not a big chance of living it totally broke my heart. And I realise that I cant live without you. And before you ask me your dad and brother already accepted. I love you with all my heart... Will you marry me?" He ask.

By now I was crying of joy I couldn't believe that it was coming true I was going to marry the love of my life.

"Yes!!!" I said hugging him.

We where so happy. After a while we headed to the guild. Arriving at the guild everybody where looking at me, I guess the guild already knows about the proposal. As they where waiting I lifted my hand up revealing the ring. Cheers erupted trough the guild. I quickly ran up to my brother slamming into him.

"Thank-you!" I said.

"You guys deserves it!" He said over the loud music.

Hey guys, i'm really sorry that I didn't updated for awhile school exams are starting and you know how boring they could be😂 Anyway I hope that you like this chapter plz vote or comment😄