Chapter 38

The sun was rising. The morning was filled with a wonderful scent. Flowers were blooming. Babies are happily born. Everything is quiet and beautiful.

Elsa woke up peacefully. There were no Anna, no marshmallow, no Olaf, no parents. Just quietness.

Elsa: this is too quiet

Elsa slowly got out of bed. She headed down to the kitchen. She poked her head in the kitchen to see no one.

Elsa: where is everyone

Elsa took out her phone and texted her mom

Hey mom where are you and dad and Anna and the dogs??

Elsa waited for a response.

.

.

.

Elsa: no response. Guess I will text Anna

Elsa clicked Anna name on her phone. Before she stated texting a message popped up.

Jack: my whole family it gone, wanna hang

Elsa: his family is gone too. Where could mine be. THEY EVEN TOOK MY BABIES!!!

Elsa was pacing around her house. She called Anna 4 times already and called both her parents 10. An hour later she received a text. Elsa got excited and didn't bother to see who it was.

Jack: so I'm taking that as a no

Elsa: UGHH MY PARENTS ARE GONE I HAVE NO TIME!! Why didn't I just text that.

She ignore Jack's messages. An hour later she heard a car parking at her house.

Elsa: MOMMY!!!! DADDY!!!!!! ANNA!!!!! AND MY BABIES!!!!

Elsa ran out the door and she was right. Her whole family is right there.

Anna: hey Elsa next time don't spam my phone

Dad: you mean all our phones

Elsa: sorry. I was just worried

Mom: yes of course you are and we are so sorry. We were at a meeting with your parents in law.

Anna: and I was out with my girls but there car broker down so we had to call mom and dad.

Elsa: well still you should of left a not or something

Mom: I did

Elsa: You did!?!? Where!?!?

Elsa followed her mom into their house. They went to the Tv and Elsa saw a pink sticky note.

Elsa: I swear the note wasn't there when I was here alone

Dad: yea I thought the note was orange

Anna: no it was a neon green

Mom: I'm pretty sure it's this color