Chapter 45

Jack and Elsa officially got married after the incident. 5 years has pass. Yes 5 years and they still are happily married.

They have kids now!! Twin boys and Elsa is pregnant with another one. The two boys are both 4 years old. Their name are Jackson and Jacob. They both have Elsa hair and Jack eyes. Jackson is playful and Jacob is.....well cries a lot.

Jack has became one of the top hottest man in his country. He is also top male model. He is now on good terms with his step dad.

Elsa works as a house wife. She invites over her mom and Anna to help her now because of the belly. She sometimes invite Merida.

Anna is engage with kristoff. Merida and Hiccup got married a few weeks ago. Rapunzel and Eugene got married 3 months ago. Chloe is in jail.

Everything was perfect.

"MOMMY!!!!!"

Elsa: yes Jacob

Jacob: JACKSON STOLE MY BREAD

Elsa: Jackson don't steal food. Shh it's okay baby

Jackson: butttt mommy!! Jacob stole my toys!

Elsa: do you two wanna go in time out.

The twins shook their little head.

Elsa: you both know stealing is bad! Apology to each other and give the stuff back.

Twins: yes mommy

Elsa watched the boys apology and gave their stuff back. Then the phone rang.

Elsa: behave you two

She picked up the phone.

Elsa: The Frost resident speaking!

: how is my queen doing

Elsa: Jack!! Why don't you call me on your phone?

Jack: my phone died and I kind of forgot your number...sorry sweets

Elsa: it's fine but are you coming home soon.

Jack: yes almost there but um...is it okay if I invite the boys uncles

Elsa: did I hear uncle or uncles

Jack: uncles...

Elsa: Jackkkkk honey you know I don't want all of them together with the boys. I mean I love your friends but they have bad influence.

Jack: Eugene isn't coming

Elsa: and the others

Jack: Elsa...your on speakers

Bunny: hey Elsa

Sandy: I don't have bad influence.

Elsa: aish I didn't mean that!! I meant like you say and do like

North: it's okay Elsa. We understand what you mean and we know it too. We won't say it around the boys.

Elsa: thank you north. Give me a minute, the boys are too quiet.

Elsa held the phone to her chest.

Elsa: JACOB! JACKSON! COME TO MOMMY!

Jackson ran into the room first and hugged his mommy legged then Jacob came but slipped and fell on his face.

Elsa: Jackson help your brother up for mommy please

Jackson nodded and ran to Jacob and helped him. Jacob started crying and ran to mommy leg. Elsa put the phone back on her ear.